Wednesday College Buckets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wednesday College Buckets

4-3 for me yesterday. (actually 5-3 as I ended up playing Drake too)

Su wins for OSU, Baylor, and almost Penn State. And a nice 1st half win for Bradley over UNI as that one went as I thought except Bradley hung all game too.

Losses on Florida who had it tied but fell short and lost big. And on Iowa who is the sorriest excuse for a hoops team that I have ever seen--I thought maybe a downgrade in comp. may help them cover but they almost freaking lost. Screw those guys!
    And a loss on that stupid parlay asd the Flyers won, but florida lost SU at home to NC State. Go figure??

today's plays--This is probably all I have as I have a busy day and may not be back in.

Texas -8 over Iowa State...know they are the new #1 and that comes with some pressure but I don't think ISU can hang with the big guys in the Big 12. They will be a middle of the pack team and may squeeze in a winning conf. record but Texas has too many weapons as Duke did against ISU. Even on the road,Texas covers the number. Plus no altitiude in Ames like there was in Colorado last night to help the Buffs beat Baylor.

Texas Tech+4 over Mizzou...Tigers off huge win against K-State on Saturday, and now hit the road. TT should win this one SU on their home court.

Ohio U -1 over Akron...Another good team, playing at home.

Georgia +4 vs. Ole Miss...Taking a shot here as GA has played a better schedule. Miss off a huge loss to Missy State, but have tio hit the road for this one. GA is off and on so hopefully they are on tonight.

Leans on:

South Florida +8.5 over W Virginia..nice home doggy.

Miami-FL +4 at V tech....Just don't know what Hurrican team will show up on the road?

1 Play so far- Minnesota vs Michigan State UNDER 143. Looking for a typical defensive Big 10 Game. Will also add a few bucks on Texas with woodie. Good Luck!

Comment

I like the S. Florida, Texas and T. Tech picks.

My picks are Northwestern/Wisc over 123.5 and a small play on NU on the $line.

Houston/UTEP over 159

BYU -16- similar rationale to the Texas play.

Good Luck!

Swicat

Comment

What a shit storm for me yesterday. Was on the wrong side of most and the ones that I was close on, the breaks went the other way.

Texas cannot make free throws to get me the cover. Missed 2 at the end to keep it at 7. And ISU makes a crap 3 too. Not a #1 team if you cannot make your FT!

Tech loses by 5 as 4 point dogs at home.

And the topper...of all toppers. Georgia down 2, pressing...Defensive guy's back toward the in-bounder...Inbounder throws the ball off Georgia's guy's back in bounds, grabs it and scores the 2. Making it a 4-point Ole Piss win. Now thats a bad beat if there every was one.

But typical on how the day went. The home dogs that I like got smoked and then home favs like Uconn get smoked.

One of those days--May step back for a couple days after that...

Comment

Yea, I was right there with you unfortunately.

Adding to the misery was a Northwestern team that inexplicably regressed to last year's styke of passing the ball on the perimeter for 25 seconds then either flailing to the hoop or shooting a trey with no rebounders in sight.

What a horrible performance by S. Florida and that Texas ending was really brutal. BYU almost got back doored as well. Very ugly night.

Swicat

Comment

Working...
          X