Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• College Hoops Thursday

Was going to pass alotogether today but find 5 that i like--

Auburn +8.5 (1st half) at Tenny...Vols off huge win and may have a let down early in this one. Think they win but do it in the 2nd half.

Seton Hall +7 over GTown...GT off big win as well and SH may have found their mojo last game. I will take the points.

Zaga +4 at St.Marys...Only one way to look here and that with the points in an even game.

Fresno State +9 at La Tech...May be pressing my luck but going to try to go against LT once again as they are hot ATS. FS sneaks within the number.

Oregon pk over ASU...Oregon off loss and need this home win for their resume. ASU good, but generally bad on the road.

Others that I looked at but did not make cut--

Wiscy-GB +5 vs. Wright State...Home doggy

Depaul +4 vsd. Providence...Bad team, but thin k the number should be higher. Weird line alert.

OK- hopefully will get some good luck tonite.

As a long suffering Depaul fan I do look for them to make it a close game. If any one noticed, they fired their coach on Monday. I really think they did that to motivate the players for this particular game. There are not a lot of chances for them to win in the Big East right now and this probably their best bet. Also the interim coach said they would go up tempo so I took the over as well.

One NBA pick, the Bulls have also committed to pushing tempo. They ran up and down against detroit. I think they will continue to do that and will get the over on team points 95 and the game will go over 195.

Small play on St. Mary's- sorry woodee.

Good luck,
    Swicat

Comment

Hope you guys don't mind if I chime in with a rare NCAAB pick of my own:

I'll play the TOTAL UNDER 129 in the ARIZONA/OREGON STATE game tonight which starts at 10:00PM Eastern...............No big reason behind it other than the fact that I've taken in quite a few Pac-10 games this year and for the most part the games are slow -- with a lot of passing and turnovers..........and oh yeah, I almost forgot..........No one can make free throws, are shoot the basket ball from anywhere, for that matter......GOOD LUCK !!!!
      ;)

Comment

Awesome- I will take all the help I can get.

Comment

That should read: "or shoot the basketball".
          ;)

Comment

Working...
          X