Rickjs handicapping picks wk of 01/25

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rickjs handicapping picks wk of 01/25

We had an easy time of it Sunday with Wisconsin Green Bay winning by 14 in a pick game.
    That was the only play.

Today 1 play that I put out last night on my blog and twitter:

721 St Joseph -7

The line is at 7.5 at most books this morning.

Nothing else so far today but I will as always update my blog and twitter
    with anything new that comes out today...along with the overnights around 7
    pm pst.

Updated Record
    ncaa bb 09-10
    Totals:
    5-7

Sides
    -1 to +1 games
    9-5
    Dogs +7 or greater
    14-8-1
    Favorites up to -6.5
    20-12
    favorites -7 or better
    19-10-1
    Total sides:
    62-35-2 63.91%

NHL 09-10
    Plays 3-7 -3.35
    Leans 20- 11 +12.95

Nba 09-10
    Plays 2-1
    Leans 1-1

Good Luck today

RickJ
    Rickjshandicappingpicks.blogspot.com
    Twitter: rickjsportplays

tues ncaa baskets

We had an easy time of it yesterday with both of our ncaa bb plays winning big. St Joe won by 21 and Alabama st won by 12 as a 3 pt favorite.

Nothing from last night but 1 play this morning:

537 Air Force +19.5

As always I will update my blog and twitter with anything else that develops throughout the day. And should be a full slate of games for wedn , expect overnights around 7 pm pst.

Good Luck today

RickJ
    Twitter: Rickjsportplays

Comment

wedn ncaa baskets

We had an easy time of it with Air Force +19.5. They were ahead at the half and never behind more then 10.

There are two plays posted last night:

727 Conn -3.5
      759 Ohio +1

Conn is at -5 and -5.5 at most books
      Ohio is -1 and -1.5

There are few other college games that I am looking at today along with an nhl game. As always I will post updates on my blog and twitter. Also expect overnights around 7pm..another full schedule tomorrow so should be a few plays.

Good Luck today

RickJ

Comment

Nice call on Air Force...I followed you on that one. Althought they have sucked all year, 19 is a big number to lay for a team like UNLV.

With you on Ohio U today too.

Comment

Thurs ncaa bb

A 1-2 day yesterday with Ohio pulling away and winning by double digits. Conn pulled out to a 10 pt lead early and it was downhill from there and Western Michigan really never was a threat to cover...down by 10 or more almost the entire game.

Today 2 overnights:

545 usc -2.5
          555 St marys -11

Usc is at 3.5 to 4 this morning and St. Marys is 12 at most books. I would bet numbers this morning.

2 new plays this morning:

549 Mississippi -4
          551 Mississippi st -3

A good chance at having an nhl pick later and if anything develops later will post on my blog and twitter. Also expect overnights around 7pm pst.

Good Luck today

RickJ

Comment

Friday ncaa baskets

We went 2-2 on Thurs with Mississippi and St Marys covering. Both were easy covers With Miss pulling away late in the 2nd half. Mississippi st and usc both went similar ways in that they both played miserable the last 5 minutes to both get beat as a favorite.

We have obviously cooled off and it might be a good time for everyone to read or reread the required reading section of my blog. It should keep things in perspective for you.The only difference is that the methods I am using for ncaa baskets has only been applied to 107 plays so far:
            http://rickjshandicappingpicks.blogs...-plays_19.html

There is an overnight from thurs:

Butler -7.5 and is now at -8 at most books this morning. Its still playable at this number.

There are some possibilities in the nhl tonight so as always I will update my blog and twitter later in the day if anything develops. Also with over 100 basketball games tomorrow there should be some overnights which I post around 7pm pst on my blog and twitter.

Good Luck today

RickJ

Comment

Sat ncaa baskets

We had an easy time of it with Butler on Friday. They were ahead by 4 at the half and won by double digits as a 7.5 pt favorite.

Today 5 plays from overnight and two more this morning:

535 Buffalo pick
              547 N. Iowa -1.5
              623 Kansas -3
              659 Pacific -3
              667 St Marys -9

This morning:

553 Wyoming pick
              638 Cal Fullerton -6

As always I will update my blog and twitter if anything else develops throughout the day along with the overnights around 7pm pst.

Good Luck today

RickJ

Comment

Sunday

Saturday we went 3-3-1. Breaking it down 3 games were easy wins...St Marys, Buffalo and Pacific.

1 game didnt really have a chance and that was wyoming. But the other 3 could of gone either way. We were lucky to get into OT on Kansas but then unlucky when Kansas st hit a 3 with 4 seconds left. Northern Iowas was back and fourth but we were a defensive rebound away from covering..and Cal st fullerton....lucky to get a tie but then unlucky for the other team not to foul with 8 seconds left. So 0-2-1 on the close games.

Today a rare day nothing anywhere I can see. So we can take a break today after a busy day on Saturday.

If anything develops I will post during the day. And of course the overnights around 7 pm pst.

RickJ
                Twitter: rickjsportplays

Comment

Working...
                X