• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rickjs handicapping picks wk of 02/01

We have had no plays for the last 2 days but an overnight:

530 Syracuse -15

The line this morning is -16 at most books. I would still play it
    at that number.

Nothing else I can see right now but as always will update throughout the day on
    my blog and twitter...along with the overnights posted around 7 pst.

In the nhl there are 3 possible picks. The problem is there is such little betting volume in these games its hard to get a clear picture until later in the day. I anticipate
    1 to 3 picks tonight in the nhl and will post them on my blog and twitter around 2-3 pst.

Good Luck today

RickJ
    Rickjshandicappingpicks.blogspot.com
    Twitter: Rickjsportplays

another

543 Northeastern -9

RickJ

Comment

wedn ncaa baskets

Well we had a 2 day break with no plays and started out the week 3-0. A nice positive start.

Northeastern had an easy time of it , Syracuse was close but they covered by 2 , and Tampa bay in the nhl scored 2 early in the first period and hung on to win 2-1 for a +130 win.

Today we had 2 over nights:

764 Tulsa -7.5
      766 N Iowa -5.5

Tulsa is still at -7.5 this morning and n. iowa is at -6.5 I would not lay
      more then the 5.5 on N. Iowa.

Nothing new in baskets this morning although there are 2 that are close.

As always I will update my blog and twitter with anything new today as things develop and also the overnights will be posted around 7pm pst.

Good Luck today

RickJ

Comment

Thurs ncaa baskets

Wedn we went 0-2. Tulsa really never had a chance to cover and N. Iowa with 2 min left had chances but didnt cover. That game could of gone either way.

4 overnights:

513 Kent St -3.5
        551 San Fran +8
        570 Long Beach st -5.5
        585 Austin Peay -9.5

1 new pick

506 Indiana +12.5

On the overnights you can get the same or better line on all 4 of the games this morning.

As always I will post any updates on my blog or twitter if anything develops during the day. Expect overnights around 7pm pst or earlier.

Good Luck today

RickJ
        Twitter: rickjsportplays

Comment

Friday ncaa baskets

We went 3-2 on Wedn. Both our dogs covered easily. Both went into overtime with San Fran winning the game as an 8 pt dog and indiana coming close to winning but only losing by 3 as a 12.5 pt dog.

Kent State covered easily also but the other two plays Austin peay and long beach state didnt have much of a chance of covering.

Today nothing much I can see. There were no overnights and nothing new this morning. So a break today.

If anything develops I will as always update my blog and twitter. Also with over 100 games tomorrow overnights will be posted around 7pm pst.

RickJ

Comment

Sat ncaa baskets

Nothing Friday but a number of plays today:

4 Overnights:

525 Marq -2
            651 Kent St -3
            673 Troy +7
            696 utep -5

3 new plays:

577 Kentucky -11
            661 Drake +10
            717 Jacksonville st +11

As always I will update throughout the day with anything new on my blog and twitter. In addition overnights will be posted around 7pm pst.

Good Luck today

RickJ

Comment

Superbowl Sunday!

Saturday was a great day. 6-1 in ncaa baskets and 1-0 in the nhl with the Rangers winning 3-1 getting +110.

Both of the double digit dog games played out like pick games with the dogs losing by 1. Kentucky was never in doubt as an 11 pt favorite leading by 28 at the half. Kent st and Utep pulled away at the end of the game to cover easily. And we even got an entertaining finish to the Marquette game with them leading by 7 with 1 min left....and 10 seconds later leading by 1 with providence having the ball! But they held on to cover by 1.

Our only loss was Troy +7 . They never were a threat to cover. They put on a small rush to get within 17 but that was it.

Today nothing so far in ncaa baskets I can see.

1 lean today in the nhl:

Boston +105

Oh yes the Superbowl.

Not much I can see in the game. The public is 55% on Indy. Public betting has been steadily evening out on the game being as high as around 65% on Indy. My models I look at show virtually nothing of value on either side. However 1 model seems to indicate the line being a little inflated . So today a clear pass for me on the Superbowl.

As always I will update my blog and twitter with anything new today. And overnights will be posted around 7 pm pst.

Good Luck today

RickJ

Comment

Rickj..........you're really good in ncaa bb.........keep up the great work.

The Boys

Comment

Working...
                X