Gator101 Picks for 2/18

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gator101 Picks for 2/18

Like i said before new to the forum but not new to capping sports, hopefully i can give out some winners tonight!!!

YTD 0-0

PICKS

CBB

TROY-2.5 1unit
    Dont have alot of time for a write-up but see this line a little off and think it should be closer to -4 taking troy at home tonight.

Southern Alabama+12.5 1 unit See this being a lot closer game then the bookies have perdicted. looking to see the game 64-71 Something close to that with western Kentucky winning but not by the spread

1 unit=$100.00 just want to clarify that.

Gl Gator

Originally posted by Gator101
    Like i said before new to the forum but not new to capping sports, hopefully i can give out some winners tonight!!!

YTD 0-0

PICKS

CBB

TROY-2.5 1unit
    Dont have alot of time for a write-up but see this line a little off and think it should be closer to -4 taking troy at home tonight.

Southern Alabama+12.5 1 unit See this being a lot closer game then the bookies have perdicted. looking to see the game 64-71 Something close to that with western Kentucky winning but not by the spread

1 unit=$100.00 just want to clarify that.

Gl Gator
    1-1 on the night didnt see western kentucky playing that well, might have a NBA Late game

Comment

Added play

1-1 overall +0 units ncaa

Nba 0-0

Pick

Lake show-3 2 units with or without Kobe i dont see the celtics winning this game

Comment

Working...
      X