Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Championship Week Picks/discussion

Monday--

Troy +5 over WKU...Should be a good battle and I will take a team that can very easily win SU. They had the buy so they are a little more well rested that WK. Should be a good one and 5 points is a good number to have as a dog.

Siena/Gonzaga...ML Parlay--Like the Siena part better but i think Zaga just has SM number this year.

Adding one more..

Billy and his wife Mary +5 over Old Dom (1st half)...I think Old Dom will pull away late but think its close for at least a half.

If I had it to do over again, I would probably take St.Marys plus the points tonight. My gut was the Zaga on the ML parlay, but I feel like SMC may win it. Should be a good game either way.

Comment

ok, just one more.

i did a little digging into the summitt league.

I like IUPUI over Oral Roberts tonight. They played twice, one an OT game and one a IUPUI blow out. OR off an OT win last time out.

They are 1-2 with Oakland and I feel like that will be the championship game tommorow as Oakland plays Fort Wayne tonight.

so my play is

IUPUI -145 (pk) over Oral Roberts...Don't want to mess with the points so I will lay the chalk.

Comment

OK- 2 plays tonite for me.

I like William & Mary+8 They are a real good 3 point shooting team. I will take my chances that they will heat it up. They are a senior led team which usually seem to work this time of the year.

I also St. Mary's on the money line. Gonzaga had their way with them 2x so a small play here rooting for the upset. Hopefully a neutral court will do the trick.

Good luck!
        Swicat

Comment

ended up making a small play on St.Marys too after i thought Siena was going to lose.

Comment

2-2 for me on Monday, actually 3-2 with the SMC add but I didn't post it. I knew I had the right feeling about that game!

Tuesday early action.

Going to play mostly dogs from here on out. Don't think there is any point in laying numbers with favs in the conf tourney as most teams come in with a new life feeling. No matter how bad they were in the regular season its the last chance for some of these seniors and we all know how crazy it gets.

Public is all over these 2 early big east favs. One will won SU I feel.

Depaul +8 over South Florida

St.Johns +5 over UConn

Both half unit plays.

Comment

Adding another unit to St.Johns making it a 1.5 unit play.

St.johns +5 over U Conn

Comment

Adding one more--

Norhtern Colorado +3 over Montana...NC biug guy is out but that happened on 2/28 so its not a huge surprise. NC is the the better team overall and the money must juts be pouring in on Montana bc it just moved to 3. I played it at +1 last night and garbbed some more at +3 a few minutes ago. With or without Bietzel, I think NC wins this one SU.

Comment

Small play for me tonite-

I like Rutgers +8 vs Cincinnati. the Bearcats hit a big wall at the end of the season. Rutgers had a pretty good seaon (for them) and I think have the motivational edge 2nite.

Good Luck!
                  Swicat

Comment

Like that Rutgers play too. I added that late.

NColo didn't have enough gas but it was close.

I played S Hall late too and they were leading by 20+ at one point in the 2nd half but then realized that I had them -5 and tanked. Thats what my favs always do, and why I like dogs.

Comment

3-4 for me in the conf, tourneys on my posted plays.

Wednesday--

ML Parlay:

Marquette pk over St.Johns
                      Texas pk over Iowa State

St.Johns did look good yesterday but Marqutte is a balanced team, and will have more motivation than Uconn did yesterday.

Texas should dominate Iowa State rather easily. Would probably lay the 9 too, as ISU already had their bug win for the year over K-State and they won't do it again tonight in the tourney

South Florida +7 over Gtown...The only way to go here is with the dog. GT is hard to figure, but a few too many points here for a SF team that can win this game outright.

ND/S Hall OVER 150....A major "square" play but everytime these 2 teams play, they light up the scoreboard and play no D. 150 seems low to me so that is the only thing that freaks me out on this play.

Comment

Too close for comfort on the Marquette win, but they got it done. St.Johns played tough as a dog. Marquette was a strong public side getting 70% of the bets.

The gamblong Gods owed me that one as my parlay is still alive with Texas only needing to win SU to cash that ticket. My heart is with ISU but my money is on Texas.

Adding:

AF/Wyoming UNER 120...First team to 60 wins this one. Like AF to win too but think the total is stronger.

One game that I almost played was nebraska +10. As I type they are winning vs. Mizzou. I saw a lot of people on Mizzou.

Louiville/Cinnci is an interesting game too. Thinking backing Cinnci but Lville can get red hot and blwo them away pretty quickly so I am staying clear I think unless someone has a strong opinion on them.

Comment

A note on the ND/SH total. Now its at 145.

I got a horrible number for the over.

Wonder what the deal is? They scored in the 170's one time they played this year.

I thought it would go the other way for sure and end around 155.

Comment

According to this guy the unders have been the play so far.
                            http://www.sportsnetwork.com/merge/t...vich/index.htm

Comment

I have definitely done better with the unders this year but of course that could all change on a dime...

Just one play 2nite- Cal St Fullerton -2.5 vs Northridge. Overall it has been a bad year for Northridge and I don't see them getting up for this one. Fullerton should be able to take care of business.

Good luck!
                              Swicat

Comment

Working...
                              X