Championship Week Picks/discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah, i agree,

Under is what I play if I play totals and obviously that over was a bookmakers dream.

I over-reacted hard and it cost me a good day.

I think D's decide to pplay this time of year too.

But overall, I good day with my other adds too.

Comment

Thursday early--

Central Mich +2 over WMU

Virginia +5 over BC

GT/Cuse UNDER 139

Baylor +1 over Texas

UNC +4 over GT

Comment

I forgot my favorite play of the day--

2 units

Miami-FL +4 over Wake...Wake struggled down the stretch and see them getting beat today too.

Comment

Michigan +8
          Rumors that Lick is getting fired I think my Hawks lay down today. I also like your Miami pick woodee

Comment

Adding--

Tulsa pk (-122) over Marshall...Crazy line movement on this one as 64% of the action favors Marshall but the line moved -1.5 in Tulsa's favor. Means there is some cash flowing Tulsa's way. They are playing in Tulsa too.

Colorado State +11 over SD State...CSU has pretty good guard play and may pull an upset here

Oregon State +9 over Washington...Oreg State can win this game in the crazy Pac-10. Expect the unexpected from Obama's bro in law.

Cal-Ploy Slo +8 over LB State...They split the 2 meetings this year and SLO beat LB at their place. 8 points is quite a bit for a nuetral site game.

NC State +4 (1st half) over Clemson...As some of the better teams have this week, I thinnk Clemson comes out sluggish. NC State has won a few games and has improved over the course of the year.

Comment

OK- trying to keep the good times rollin'

Couple of last minute plays- I like Pitt -2 vs ND. Two things, Pitt got back on track after a rough patch and they always seem to step it up in the Big East tourney. ND was pretty impressed with themselves after last night's victory and I am not feeling any sense of urgency from them.

Ga Tech -4.5 vs Carolina- The yellowjackets put an end to Carolina's horrible season in rude fashion 2nite.

Some late plays

NMST -6 vs San jose st. NMST is clearly a better team and will be looking for one final shot at Utah St.

Cal Fullerton -3 vs UC Davis- Fullerton played well last night and I think they contnue that way tonight.

Good Luck!
              Swicat

Comment

7-3 for me yesterday with a 2 unit winner on Miami-Fl.

Friday--

Ole Miss +3 (bought 1/2) over Tennesee...Tenny is a team that can easily get beat eveytime they hit the floor. I think today is that day. Public is all over them so I am going the other way with Ole Miss in a SU upset special.
                2 unit play.

K-State -1 over Baylor...Wildcats should win today and advance. I see a k-state/KU final in Kansas City in the future.

Illinois +8 over Wiscy...I am a glutten for punishment with this team but going with them one more time. The good thing is if they lose I cannot bet on them anymore.

So Miss/Houston UNDER 133

Good luck. May add a couple more but trying to not overplay just b/c there is a big board.

Comment

Hit the wall last night going 1-3 with a bad Ga Tech beat-

Couple of games for consideration-

Going back to the well for maybe the final a la Woodie's ILL pick today by taking Miss St -1.5 vs Florida. I think they are the better team here.

Taking a dreade over with BYU/UNLV 147 as I think this should be a real entertaining and high scoring game.

Good Luck!
                  Swicat

Comment

Here are my picks for today-

Ga Tech -4 vs NC St- NC St has been on a nice run but the better talent wins out on this one.

K St +6 vs Kansas- I think K St has the motivational edge and the 6 points will prove to much in this one.

Top Picks:

UCSB pk vs Long Beach- Long Beach is the proverbial cinderella but UCSB is the much better team and has the fresher legs and will take of business.

NMST +10 vs Utah st- Last time these 2 met, I was all over UTST as they had all of the advantages. This time I think NMST has the advantages over UTst who probably have a bid wrapped up.

I am also taking NMST on the money line as well.

Good Luck!
                    Swicat

Comment

Well if you took any of my picks yesterday, hopefully it was my top picks as they came in.

Nothing today for me except a parlay of the unders for the ACC/A10/Big 10 championship games as we wait for the brackets!

Good luck!
                      Swicat

Comment

like Ohio State -4 for sunday.

Let the madness begin!

Comment

Working...
                        X