No announcement yet.

Jeff - March Madness Contest 2010 ?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jeff - March Madness Contest 2010 ?????

Jeff

Any chance of a BettorsWorld sponsored 2010 March Maness contest? Nothing big, but just to make it interesting?

I have last year’s (2009) March Madness contest rules with a few improvements.

Thanks.

laxsfo99

PS: As always, your sponsorship is appreciated by all.

No word yet. I'll try emailing him, unless someone else can come up with a Corporate Sponsor or a spare $500!

Or all entrants could put in $5.

Comment

I am sure it will bring people out of the wood work again although nobody has really talked college hoops in here for a while expcept me and a few others.

Its hard to sponsor a contest when it has been so quiet in here lately and I would personally find it hard to do too much with how quiet its been in here lately.

Comment

I'll play

Comment

widestrides and woodie12

I wasn't thinking about any large prize amount. Perhaps, just a 1st and 2nd place, something like the annual college bowl contest. Last year's (2009) BettorsWorld March Madness contest had 1st, 2nd and 3rd prize $.

However, folks do come out of the woodwork when such contests are made available.

Woodie12 does have a valid point, there hasn't been much bb activity in the last few months.

Whatever happens, best of luck to all this March Madness.

laxsfo99

Comment

its to late should of posted this 3 weeks ago
            and built some hype

Comment

Originally posted by Carpet
              its to late should of posted this 3 weeks ago
              and built some hype

"It ain't over 'til the fat lady sings"

laxsfo99

Comment

Working...