Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dragon Do you want to win a ton next year?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dragon Do you want to win a ton next year?

I know at times you and I have been rivals but I really think we both had a mutual respect for each other at the end of last season. I think you really know your pro football and I promise you I know college and especially the sec. I just think we could be "shall I say" really beneficial to each other!! Make no mistake about it, I'm in it for the money. Had I not lost focus last year and got so full of myself, I would have got paid way more than I did. . Bottom line, I got stupid and should have won alot more money than I did. Promise you I still got paid and you will next year if you want to go in partnership with me. I want you to tell Jeff to give me your email address and I in return will give you mine. If you are interested leave me a post. KICKING ASS IN 2010 RR84 AND DRAGON 1952

Just a side note, I think Pappa chippy knows his shit about college football!!! Just posted this to let you know to pay attention!!!!!!!

Comment

Lastley, I don't know jack s___ about college or pro baskets and yet I'm I think 4th on both college and the NBA on sports-bettors. I only messed with it a little(just a couple of weeks) and never watched a game. How I'm 4th on both sites? Simple, I win money!!!! Hope you take my invite Dragon, My weakness is the NFL. That's where you come in. I hope you will at least give this a chance. I promise this will be your best college football season ever!!!! No fun intended ROLL TIDE. They are going to be awesome next year. CHECK LAST YEARS PICKS; DID I NOT I PICK AGAINST THEM Talk later!!!!

Comment

Doing a little drinking last night, were we?

Comment

You guessed it!!! I hate the off season. I hate baseball and not crazy about the baskets either!! I once posted,"Don't ever pay attention to anything I post after 1100 pm" I watch the national championship replay (Bama- Texas)and drink and get on this site. I'm sure everyone is sick of me and Bama!! I'm really not an asshole. I'm actually a nice guy!! All jokes aside, I think you are great on the nfl and I just thought we could share some inside info.

Comment

Hey Red,

Yea, I agree it is a tough stretch coming up after college hoops ends and football starts. I am gonna try to pass the time by watching arena ball this year.

Anyhow, just a thought on Bama football. They will be rightfully the consensus #1 to start the season and have a lot of horses coming back. However, that is exactly what was said about Florida heading into the season this past year. As you well know, the Gators could not keep the edge 2 years in a row. It will be interesting to see if Saban can keep this group motivated and on point with everyone gunning for them.

Swicat

Comment

Agree, Swicat; Just riding the wave!! Hope all true football fans understand and cut me some slack on my being a Asshole. I have put a curfew on my computer. Anything past 1100 don't let me on the computer. Who the hell am I kidding she drinks also!! Take care Swicat!!!

Comment

I don't think you're an asshole at all. Just a little exuberant maybe Actually, I like you.
                And as far as my success last year, I appreciate your respect but don't read too much into it. I was lucky, that's all. Plain and simple.

Comment

Don't think so!!! I believe in myself on college football, so should you in the NFL. I was and I mean totally amazed at you and win and win. AWESOME!!! Great capping; I have my own way of doing things but I will not ever bet against you guys!!

Comment

Working...
                  X