TRENT RICHARDSON

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TRENT RICHARDSON

Best back ALABAMA has ever had. Trust me you will know him if you don't. Ingram will be the feature back, but I've watched a few backs in my time from bama, MUSSO, NATHAN, HUMPHRIES, AND JELKS. Who busted the National championship 2009 wide open last year against Texas with a 49 yard run. That would be Trent Richardson. I'M for Bama and a Mark Ingram fan. Ingram will be the main back next year and he won't be the best in the backfield.

RR84 why are you talking so much S____ about Bama? I believe that this will be the best Bama team even if they don't win the national championship ever as far as talent goes. They have the toughest schedule that I've ever seen as far as sec schedules go and they will dominate!!!!! Game plan; hand it off to Ingram, which will tire you out and then give it to our main guy and way more physical. RICHARDSONThen just for good measure throw a ball to one of the best receivers Julio Jones, Bottom line ASS KICKEDReferences: FLORIDA GATORS, TEXAS LONGHORNS; SAME PLAYERS SAME ASS KICKING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't know if anyone besides me watched it: College football top 25 on espn today. You guessed it Alabama pre season #1. More importantly, Craig James "Mark Ingram not the best back Bama has" His words Trent Richardson. This guy is going to be soooooooo gooooood!!!! This is why I believe!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Well if Craig James said that then it must be true! We know how much integrity Craig James and his whole family has shown.

Had to give you a hard time about that. Despite Craig James jumping on the bandwagon, it probably is true.

I am thinking Mark Ingram is regretting not going pro.

Swicat

Comment

Only a sophmore so he couldn't, and agree with the james situation, noooot tooo goood. The whole situation at Tech, well was at least disturbing. In retrospect not the best reference with the James's. Still my belief and sober or drunk. Bama is going to deliver the best one-two running game in college football. Bigger losses on the defense than expected with one of the best conrners Jackson going pro. BIG HIT TO THE DEEE!! Man, totally unexpected and the best cover guy Bama should have is gone!!
        They were deep on the defensive side but some serious hits. I guess we will see. Good luck swicat and I'm truely a Jay Cutler fan!!!!

Comment

Working...
        X