Kevin O'Neill?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kevin O'Neill?

This guy use to send out an annual letter previewing a few teams and providing some commentary on the upcoming football.

Does anyone get it? Its pretty much a sales letter for his service, but it has valuable info in it.

I use to get it in my mail box in the late summer but haven;t in the past couple years.

He also over his MAX subscription which is always a good read at a fair price.

Any details of how to get that or the MAX would be great.

He's a good, solid capper that always offers good info and insight into sports wagering.

Spoke with Kevin.....he's not sure at this point whether he will be doing the Max......decision coming soon.......

Comment

4 get about Kevin

Woody Y would u want to get that loser's newsletter when you can go to blogs.myspace.com/xbigpappa and get all the preseason info you need to BE A WINNER this fall?

Comment

I think Kevin has more capping experience/insight in his little finger than 99% of cappers out there. Solid info all the way around.

Not saying that he wins all the time, but over time probably one of the best around for info and insight wekk after week.

Hopefully he does the MAX.

Comment

Woody

Screw Insight dude, IM trying to GET PAID! Dont TALK about it, BE ABOUT IT......ya heard me?

Comment

What was your "Documented" record last year? NFL and College.

Just curious.

Comment

Originally posted by woodee12 View Post
              What was your "Documented" record last year? NFL and College.

Just curious.
              That is really a fair and good question. Xbigpappa I would also be curious to see the results.

Now I aint here to get into any kind of pissing match with ya Xbigg

Woody

Screw Insight dude, IM trying to GET PAID! Dont TALK about it, BE ABOUT IT......ya heard me?

That above came from you and it is what it is. Nothing but a mindless thought. At least provide some meaningfull information with that 5 year old response you gave to a good question from a long time respected member here.

I aint calling you out onto the Carpet I am saying to you we are all here for sharing good information so we can all win. There are some sharp cappers here long timers and they all have a niche.

If your gonna post at least make it informative and not selling something that is (air) to us here. I have been here a long time
              and seen it all. This is a Quality site please join me in helping ms keep it that way.

Post your plays here X share your insight for free as we do right here and lets make some money.

Comment

Here is ur documentation:

#1 at Big Guy

http://www.bigguy.com/main/welcome.h...rt=CFB&report=

#50 @ USA

http://www.usasportsmonitor.net/allCappers.asp?SC=3

Comment

Thanks. I am not trying to start anything either, but as much as people bash touts, there are some good cappers out there who have been around a long time.

I like to make money when I bet, but its more fun than anything for me. Trying to beat the oddsmaker etc, figuring out how and why the line is set, etc.

I think if i were really serious, I would pay a historically strong capper like someone at Doc's, Jeff here at BW, or O'Neil, where I can get good info and learn a thing or two along the way. But with the money I play, its not feasible to pay a service at this point.

Honestly, its pretty hard to win in sports betting. Anyone who tells you otherwise is lying.

X, you are solid I know, but I am more of an info junkie like to find out inside insights from people who follow their conferences very closely, i.e. raider in the SEC. Carpet in the Big 10, etc.

Anyway, I am looking forward to college foots, thats for sure!!

Comment

Woody, as much as I would like to "reveal" my trade scerets for capping, I just cant do it!

Comment

Originally posted by xbigpappa View Post
                      Woody, as much as I would like to "reveal" my trade scerets for capping, I just cant do it!
                      XBIGG

Thanks for the links I took some time to look at them.

The Link you provided for BIGGUY shows you winning in 2002 (Congrats) but I dont see anything for you in the last 8 years at this site.

The USA Sports link you provided was also very interesting where you are indeed ranked 50th with a combined record of 35-25 in NFL Picks giving you a nice 58.33%.

The USA Sports link also ranks your college Football picks where you find yourself ranked 226 out of 233 players with a winning percentage of only 43% A record of 47-62 in College Football.

So looking at this I came away thinking your NFL Picks might be worth hearing about being on the winning side. Hitting 58% is no easy task over time and this I respect. Factoring in a total population of 70 games played.

The college picks would be great fade material so let me know them also.

You say you cant share your secret to all this success, yet you can for a price. There must be some village missing an idiot out there if you really believe you have a betting secret.

Lets see your thoughts and insight on some games now that would be interesting.

Comment

MR. Carpet

If I were you I would think twice about fading my College Pics in 2010. Everyone has an off year, but I promise you I WILL B BACK STRONG in COLLEGE this year. 10-3 in the College Game of the week Contest in 2008 IS NOT Shabby, I will probably WIN it this year, so FADE ON BRUH, hope ur bank account can with stand the punishment I will put on you if u choose to fade me!

Comment

Is a response really needed I dont think so, It is what it is....

Please feel free to send me your college picks

Comment

Carpet, i will send you my college plays on my blog at www.blogs.myspace.com/xbigpappa

After the Play has gone off on the board!

Comment

Dont bother

Comment

Working...
                              X