No announcement yet.

ILLINOIS plus 13.5 vs Missouri

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Carpet, I remember asking Widestrides why did you take Cal instead of your alumni Ducks.. The Ducks kicked their ass.. Never give up hope my friend.. Not a game at all I'm interested in. Love to see your Illini kick their ass though... Good luck

Comment

If you are interested in covering 13 this is a game to circle and look at.

Illinois has a 100 question marks ??? and Missouri has maybe 10

All these injuries over the years in training camp for Illinois tells me that something is not right.

Comment

I think this one could get ugly quick for Illinois. After reading up a little bit on Mizzou, they are solid and have a good foundation.

I say Mizzou by 14+ at least when its said and done.

Comment

2 steps faster and more hungry this Missouri Team

QB of Tigers will pass for 40 attempts in this game knowing the Illini secondary is gone, they will spread the field and confuse the Illini on Defense.

Illini will try to counter on Offense with a soild running game and that will be the only thing that works early, as they move away from the run and move to the pass because they are behind.

Illinois has no defense to stop this attack from the air.

Final Call

Mizzou 42 Illinois 17

Comment

Carpet, don't take this the wrong way because you know I'm a fan of yours... I didn't wager on it, but I did make Mizzou a pick of mine on sports-bettors.(which I stunk yesterday) I can't tell you how many times I have made money on Bama when people are down on them... Also, the reverse is true when they get too high on them I know they almost for sure going to have a tough game. ie Tennessee last year. Bama fans were so high on them that week that I made Tennessee one of my sec picks..

Just saying, I know you love your Illini and are very knowledgable about them.. Don't ever give up hope my friend.. I didn't follow the game much because I was working, but it looked like they had them on the ropes for a while... GL my friend and I believe your Illini are headed in the right direction.. It will be tough on them because I also think the Big Ten is vastly improved.

Comment

Working...
            X