Arenas brings one back 100 yds.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arenas brings one back 100 yds.

The refs brought it back, but that won't be the only time he does that..... Great pickup KC Chiefs....... Bama will miss you!!!!!

This play illustrated one of my main gripes about Special team Penalties, and you see it all the time. Arenas was at least 5 yards past the guy who was held at the time of the holding. The penalty had nothiong to do with the play. The officials should have some discretion to pick up a flag if it had nothing to do with the play, even if it was holding by the letter of the law.

Comment

The guesser... I guess that is part of football, but I see you are a KC fan. I think like I said to Boone with McClain going to his Raiders, you will also love Arenas..... Alabama put a bumper crop to the NFL this year. Arenas was under the radar because of McClain and others on that defense. Let me promise you this.... He was one of the best kick returners I have ever seen for Bama and I fully expect him to do the same for your chiefs. Good luck to you and I will pull for your Chiefs a little because of him... He will be great at returning the ball and hopefully a great corner... RR84

Comment

Working...
      X