Boone... are you out there?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boone... are you out there?

Are we going to make a wager on the year, this year?
    jpehl

BUMP! Dont get scared

Comment

Not scared in the least............C'mon Pal, you backed in last year...........I felt sorry for you -- having just gotten married and stuff............I gave you a break.

Not so this year..........I'm gonna go balls out and nail you to the cross..........Let me know the stakes and let's get it on !!!!

P.S -- I haven't been in here in months and I had to track down my password today !!!
      ;)

Comment

CONGRATS ON GETTING MARRIED... BOONE..!!

Comment

No Red Raider............I felt sorry for HIM be HE had just gotten married, not me........I got in and out of that shit many years ago when I was 21 and swore I'd never do it again -- and I haven't..........Why do you think I'm able to have so much fun with life ?
          ;)

Comment

OOPS TWO MISTAKES IN TWO NIGHTS... PAPPA PLEASE DON'T BITCH AT ME.. LOL DAMN, IS THIS AN OMEN.... LOL

Comment

Im still married and still having fun. Let me think about it and ill post my ideas this weekend.

Comment

If you still have to think about it then why did you call me out in the first place ?

Did I scare you off J-Pal ?
                ;)

Comment

Sorry for the delay.
                  Lets do it for $200. How many games or do you want to go off the picks for the contest?

Comment

Let's go contest picks just like last year...........Regular season only........We'll use the playoffs if we're tied........Is that cool ?..............In other words, best record out of the first 16 games.
                    ;)

Comment

Best record out of 16 games. If for some reason we can not post an hour before kick off the pick will count for our bet as long as it is before kick off. Agree?

Comment

Sure, as long as it's not the kickoff for the 2nd half !!!
                        ;)

Comment

Working...
                        X