Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFL Regular Season Win Totals, I'm looking for other teams in my win total parlay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL Regular Season Win Totals, I'm looking for other teams in my win total parlay

I am taking Bears under 7.5

Tell me how the Bears can be at least a .500 team?

Don't just say that Lovie Smith needs to win to keep his job and that Martz will work wonders for the O. How are the WRs? Taylor helps and Ron Turner is gone, so it should be a more creative O.

Double team Peppers, who else will generate a pass rush?

Yes, it's only pre-season and teams don't try, but c'mon, Jason Campbell lit up the Bears secondary last week. If Campbell, a mediocre QB can do that, what can Favre (2x), Rodgers (2x), Stafford (2x), Romo, Brady, Eli, McNabb can do?

The Bears play the AFC and NFC East, good luck there!

Here's my breakdown of their season:
    Detroit W
    @ Dallas L
    Green Bay L
    @ NY Giants L
    @ Carolina W
    Seattle W
    Washington W
    (Toronto) Buffalo W (this is where fools' gold kicks in 5-3 @ the halfway mark)
    Minnesota L
    @ Miami L
    Philadelphia L
    @ Detroit L (Lions s/b much improved by then, plus the Bears lost @ Detroit LY)
    New England L
    @ Minnesota L
    NY Jets L
    @ Green Bay L

Yes, I am calling it, 5-11 with an 8 game season ending losing streak. By the time they lose to Philly, the panic will kick in and then the final 4 games are playoff/Super Bowl caliper teams! Good luck with that! Bill Cowher in 2012!
Working...
X