X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• records don't lie...

Someone who likes to run his mouth around here happens to be 6-13 for the
    pre-season.

Not saying I am doing better but my own plays are theonly thing keeping me out of the hole after following this so called "top capper" on his plays from his blog.

Dream big on getting people to pay for way below average results.

DAMN, scared me for a minute.. WHEW...Thought I knew who you were talking about.. Luckly I'm 12-16 so far.. lol. As I've stated.. I stink at the pros... If I ever do the same in college and especially in the sec.. you will never hear from me again out of pure shame..Not a chance of it!!! I will win and you will prosper!! Love this site because we have some of the best cappers out there.. LETS DO THIS!!

Comment

Woody,

Yea Im getting ma AZZ kicked in preseason, so whut? Since im THAT bad just fade me the last 2 Weeks and make major bucks if u dare? Remember this IS preseason, and the REAL seasons Start next week.

Im gonna continue talkin shit, cause IM a Winner! Do you know how difficult it is 2 go 6-13? That means that whut ever im doing this season just reverse the process. Lets see how the rest of the preseason develops. The smart thing 2 do is fade me if u dare

Comment

Just giving you some crap as you know you'd be in here spouting off if you were 13-6.

Like your picks today so good luck on those. Perfect those systems and see you in the reg season.

GL either way--

Comment

Hey woodee, like the fact that you are honest.. I deserve more than most to get hammered if I post a losing college season. Just curious,... Wouldn't you want whomever your hanging your dollar on to be very confident?? Hey, if Dragon tells me I know this one will win, maybe he loses but I want to know he believes in his NFL pick.. Truthfully this is all a crap shoot but some guys are very good at this. I MONITOR EVERYONES VERY CAREFULLY.. I think Jeff even said it" if you finish above 60 percent overall you are in a league of your own" (over the long hall). I only hope to do above the average this year.. I like guys who I know are even pretty good to tell me this one will win.. Maybe it won't, but I will not wager against it if he or she feels that good about it.. Good luck Woodee, Pappa and everyone else!! BOTTOM LINE BELIEVE IN YOUR PICK!!

Comment

I could say.. Yes I was 18-3 on my sec picks and 10-3 on my college pick of the week and I know that is 28-6 but I was very lucky and I will suck this year... Don't go with me or your and idiot...F------ K NO are you serious... I'm very cocky and I will win... THATS WHAT I WANT TO HEAR....Just to get some chatter among us BOISE ST WILL BEAT THE SWEET BE JESUS OUT OF TECH.. NOW, I WILL LISTEN TO THE LAME ARGUMENTS AGAINST THIS.. THATS WHAT MAKES THIS SITE FUN.. LIKE THE RUSSIAN TOLD APOLLO CREED IN ROCKY 4 WHEN THEY TOUCHED GLOVES "YOU WILL LOSE"

Comment

I'mmmmmmmm BACK!!

U aint heard the last of me YET POD-NUH! YOU definatly want to pay attention to the college pics in my blog this week! I PROMISE U THIS!!!!!!!!!

Comment

In this case you were right Woodee..... HENCE MY FIRST POST..... VIRGINIA TECH STINKS AGAINST TOP FIVE ANYBODY!!!! NOW THATS A FACT!! Good luck young skywalkers!~!!!

Comment

Working...
                X