EVERYBODY DESERVES ONE!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EVERYBODY DESERVES ONE!!!

BOISE ST. WEEK ONE... MY FIRST AND LAST GIFT..... TOTAL BEAT DOWN... BANK IT... I'm sure you will have Tech lovers who will disagree and lose their money. Truthfully don't know the line... I'm thinking Boise-3 They can give them 10 and you will have no worries... THEY WILL KICK THEIR ASS AND THEN SOME... OR YOU COULD JUST BET TECH AND CALL ME AN IDIOT... FAIR ENOUGH!!

HOW DO YOU KNOW THIS RED RAIDER???? I JUST FNNNN DO!!!

Comment

somehow I bet the line jumps from -3 to -4 after this post.. Pay attention VEGAS... YOU WILL LOSE IF MY BETTORSWORLD FRIENDS BET BOISE.... HOPE THEY DO AND YOU GET THE LIVING SHIT KICKED OUT OF YOU...I did my part...

Comment

Red Raider you seem to be riding Boise vs VTech

This is going to be on hell of a game and I like VT a home in this one,

On the road and factor in a different time zone combined with an electric home crowd this game is gonna be a War.

I look to Boise to awake from jet lag late in the 4th quarter and mount a furious comback.

I like the home dog in this position.

Comment

While Va Tech should have some home field advantage, it's not technically a "home" game. The game is at fedex field.......not the same as blacksburg

Comment

I agree with Carpet. I think VT in the first half may be the play. Great game to get the CFB season started with either way.

Hard to say but if I had to choose I would probably play VT too. Wish it were in Blacksburg and it may be a play for me.

Comment

Last year the Hokies opened vs Bama so you can bet this team will be ready for a big game to open the season.

The game is at a neutral site as Jeff pointed out but sits right smack in the geographic foot print of the Hokie faithful, expect 90,000 plus for this game.

A FEW THOUGHTS FROM THE FLOOR (Carpets level)

The Hokies have one of the most dangerous back fields in the nation let them roam free and get loose in the secondary and Boise will not be able to stop it, Boise did not handle TCU and Oregon well when that happend vs a good running team.

Boise plays a very well balanced offense while the passing game is their bread and butter, Force Boise into a one demensional game and VT will be right in this game.

The Key to this game is going to come down to one thing SPECIAL TEAMS

We all know that coach Beamer is a master on special teams, and both coaches excel in this area. My real concern is a lack of a designated kicker for VT as they try to decide between 2 players.

I saw VT end the season on a 5 game winning streak and then took it to Tennessee in a bowl game, while several players have left on defense they are stacked with players who are ready on D.

This is going to be a good one to watch for sure and I am laying with VT and the points.

Good luck all

Comment

Like you Carpet... don't do it... If you chose not to wager on the game then okay/... Good stuff, all you said... Here's one FOR YOU Virginia Tech is like 0 wins against the top 5 in their history.... How about this Boise st has some pretty good backs also.... you could just trust me on this one and win... As a matter of fact Virginia Tech is absolutely terrible against the top ten in their history.. Boise st will kick their ass ten ways to SUNDAY... YOUR CHOICE MY BW BROTHER....

Comment

Line keeps dropping, you might get PK or a point with BSU at game time.

Comment

Labor Day Picks

I have a lean on Maryland today +6.5

I have Top Pick on the under 52 although I am waiting to lock it in as I think it may continue to rise and a Lean on Boise St. +1.5.

My basic premise on this game is that Va Tech's offense is not equipped to carry the day when it really counts and Boise will be able to get the critical stop it needs to win the game.

Good Luck,
                    Swicat

See the full writeups at http://swicatsides.blogspot.com/

Comment

I feel obligated to let everyone know that I was very under the influence when I first made this post. I'm not going to back track... I hardly ever do that, if I did then I would have told everybody to leave my NW against Vandy sec pick alone.. Thats why I never like to give out picks too early.. things change..

I still like Boise to win, but beatdown... Well thats another story although it wouldn't supprise me in the least.. Should be a great game and this is one pick I really wouldn't mine losing because I don't want them in the national championship game...

I think Boise wins in a lower scoring game than most think... Got to give VT one thing though, they have a great coach and if VT wins, I agree with Carpet that Beamer Ball will do it.. Good luck everyone!!

Comment

Working...
                      X