• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LSU -1

Comment

LSU -1

Comment

Looks like everyone is trying to capitalize on a BAD LINE.........I will have to FIX that shyt 4 next year......Sure hope u guys dont get jinxed 4 trying to b "slick"

Comment

Clemson-23

Comment

LSU -1 Can't resist.

Comment

Xpapa,

Not sure what you can do in a contest like this when the line moves big. If no one had already taken one side or the other, I suppose you could remove it. You would just have to get Jeff to edit your opening post with the lines. If a line just moves 1 or 2 points no big deal, but when it gets to 3+, it can give a big advantage, even though it certainly doesn't make it a lock. I know there are some who wait until the very last minute to post their picks, just to see what the best bargain is in the contest based on the line movement.

Any other ideas on what to do?

Comment

I could always wait till Friday to post the lines, but that may piss some off, or make a rule that if the line changes by more than 5 points from the original posting then that game is off the board. Its too late for this year tho.

Comment

I think it would be good to wait till Thursday to post the lines. Things can still happen, but less chance. If you make a rule to take it off if it moves too much and someone had posted it but didn't see the line movement and make a new pick, it would be tough to give them a loss.

Comment

Eagles
                    Colts
                    Panthers
                    Chargers
                    Redskins

Comment

It's a long season.........it will even out in the end, just leave it alone, don't change a thing.

Comment

TCU-13 1/2

Comment

Pappa, you might as well post your NFL picks in the college section. You might actually win some!!!LMAO!!!

Comment

North Texas +23

Comment

LSU -1

Comment

Oklahoma

Comment

Working...
                                X