Mark Ingrams knee surgery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mark Ingrams knee surgery

From all accounts Ingrams knee surgery went very well. Shouldn't be a problem for the Tide this week, but next??? Richardson has a bruised shoulder but should make the start Saturday... The only worry I have is that last year Bama used both backs to wear teams down. Ricardson is great and there is talent behind him but nobody close to Ingram. It will be interesting to see how things play out against a very good Penn st. team.. Good luck RR84

RR it is bad to lose a mark ingram, but it happened at a good time tolose him now, yes we wore teams down with this tandem at rb, i think we will open things upmore this year anyway with mac back at qb and the way he has played in the spring, now we get to see lacey at rb and he will prove to be another hoss at rb for bama, he is alot taller than ingram and richardson, he is stout and has quickness and can catch the ball out of the backfield, my opinion on our defense is we want be as good s last year but if dareious gets to play we will be solid on the line and our lb crew will be pretty good and quick, db's will be our main concern but i think we come together by the time we play arkansas and florida and i think we roll again, barring no injuries. this is a good site i am glad you love the sec as i do and a big ROLL TIDE FAN, ITS TIME TO WIN SOME MONEY IN THE SEC ROLL TIDE

Comment

Working...
    X