For pappa!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For pappa!!!

Listen, I understand the need for you to intimidate all the fools that will let you.. I'm not one of them... your arrogant asshole approach doesn't work on me... So you need to understand that when someone asks you a simple question... you, if you are in charge need to respect them and just simply answer nicely...

Now I have defended you in the past and still to this day have nothing personally against you but I asked a simple question ANSWER THEM NICELY and I understand you get people who don't read the rules fully.. Well today I was one of them... I have been a loyal supporter of this forum for years... so if it is a personal thing, well tell Jeff to give you me email and we most certainly can work it out... Otherwise grow the F___ UP!! People make mistakes.. Doesn't make them idiots or bad...

So now I hope me and you have our shit straight. Now if I have ever cussed or belittled you, then you have every right to respond.. I haven't and you so you can't...

NOW I MAY HAVE MY OPINION, AS EVERY CAPPER DOES AND DESERVES TOO.......YOUR OPINION AS MINE MAY PISS ME OR OTHERS OFF BUT I CAN LIVE WITH THAT!! BUT IF YOU ARE RUNNING THE SHOW, HAVE SOME CLASS AND DON'T BE AN ASSHOLE!! I have seen you do it to everyone........ Bottom line, if you are right and nice about it, I will be the first to back you... If your right and and asshole like today... THEN MAYBE TAXMAN, WHO SHOWS CLASS OR DRAGON NEEDS TO RUN IT...

NOW GOT NO PROBLEM WITH YOU UNLESS YOU DISAGREE... IM RIGHT AND YOU KNOW IT.... GL PAPPA AND IF YOU NEED SOME HELP ON YOUR PICKS.. LET ME KNOW!! BE GLAD TO HELP!!

Dude R-E-L-A-X...........This is a FREE contest, the ONLY thing I ask of the players is TO READ THE RULES! WE have a history of playing RUFF at Bettorsworld that goes back to the days of Drunkengoon and others, U take this shyt too seriously. Im gonna do whut I do, this is the internet, I dont care about "CLASS" the ONLY thing I care about is WINNERS. So if ya pic winners like ya did last year, we will be "Cool"!

Comment

Cool... I made the mistake and that won't happen again. I think it was my first in five years of posting.. Glad we aired it out and I'm cool now.. hope you are as well..RR84

Comment

All Good, as long as you pick winners........I get REAL ugly with LOSERS! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by xbigpappa View Post
          All Good, as long as you pick winners........I get REAL ugly with LOSERS! LOL
          brotha you are an animal...........LOL

Comment

U know the DEAL boyz u R an O.G.!

Comment

Working...
            X