No announcement yet.

RR84S SEC PICKS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Laxfo99... my gut tells me to leave this one alone... Way too much uncertainty... Hope you win in whomever you take...RR84

Comment

SEC BONUS...
      BAMA-38 1/2
      AUBURN-31
      SOUTH CAROLINA-14

Comment

RR good call on south carolina,

Comment

Thanks EZ MONEY.... I hope our tide team does as well. What do you think about the Deriuos suspension? I usually pick only two to three sec picks per wk. Some of these I was on the fence and alcohol pushed me to select all of these.. I prefer also to handicap sec vs sec games which I'm better at. Don't expect the results I had last year, just want to be respectable.

Listen, I know from your posts that you know quite a bit about the Sec... Please if you disagree or have any thoughts about other games, by all means feel free to voice your opinion... Promise I won't argue with you and would appreciate the input.. Thanks, my friend and ROLL TIDE!!!

Comment

hi RR yes i have been around the sec for a long time, i love this conference also, if i disagree with your picks i will give my opinion, i bet alot of sec also, but the first week i usually lay back and watch and on the 2nd week start with my favorite sec games, deriuos will be missed for penn st no question, my honest opinion on bama is our defense will be better than most people think, we have alot of speed our line will be good and better when deriuos returns, our linebackers have speed and we have a very good strength and conditioning coach, the secondary is our big concern, but i think by the time we start with arkansas we should be pretty good on defense, kentucky is banged up on defense, but i think kentucky has more playmakers on offense and outscores louisville, i had 2 winners thursday night i got pitt at +3.5 what a game, and iowa state was my big play, on mississippi state i cant see them giving anyone 21 points yet, no qb and a new offense i dont see them as a power miss st has beat memphis regular but never been favored that much and never beat them over 17 or 18, i believe BAMA will roll easily san jose will try to play 5 or 6 players both ways some of the game that won't work, our 2nd string will score alot of points in this game and lacey will show people what he has in this game, he is alot taller and can run with speed can move his feet well and also catch the ball, watch out for the TIDE.

Comment

Okay... 3-3 not my best showing by far. That is as much as I lost all of last year. No excuses, but I did pick too many games and earlier than I usually do.. I don't expect to 85% like last year, I just want a respectable showing.. Don't give up on me guys I feel better days ahead, I will certainly do my best for all... Thanks RR84

Comment

Working...
              X