Thursday Night Picks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thursday Night Picks

Thought I would start the breakdown of the Thursday night games. Feel free to add your Thursday night picks here.

Just one pick for me. That is USC -21 vs Hawaii. Long story short- this is a real mismatch and 3 td's does not seem like a big price to pay. I will make this pick a lean though.

Good Luck,
    Swicat

http://swicatsides.blogspot.com/

USC is going to pour it on all year in points and play with no where to go, good team to bet on......I think

Comment

Not an Sec pick this week of mine.. but I really like this SC TEAM.... If Spurrier doesn't win the East this year, He won't never do it.. Columbia is a very,very tough place to play especially at night. Just between us folks, this is the game Bama loses... don't tell anyone I told you early..

Comment

i like iowa state to win by 10 or more, i like pitt to beat utah

Comment

EZ MONEY, Nice call on Iowa st. I kind of liked them and when I saw you did I went ahead and laid some cash on them. Thanks, RR84

Comment

That USC defense is horrible. Wait until they start conference play. They'll get killed.

Comment

yes RR iowa st was a very big play for me, i also got pitt +3.5 at sbg, usc has alot of work to do on defense hawaii passed allover them, good luck to all this weekend

Comment

USC picked where they left on defense from last year. Oh well on to Saturday!

Comment

usc has no defense...putrid...team-kiffen sucks

Comment

Working...
                  X