For Papa 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Papa 2

Like what Boone and Jphel are doing.. good friends having fun with this stuff.. Would you like to do the same thing?? you and me winner takes all.. Tell you what, I won't pick from the Sec as that would be so unfair.... I know you played at Tenn, and again congrats.. But no way could you stand a chance on strictly the sec.... Lets leave it open nfl or college...

One pick per week, no sec for me and we just settle our differences this way..lol.. How about a case of beer or a bottle of your favorite liquor. No worries I will pay up or you could call me whatever on this site... Just for fun,,

I can't pick from the sec and you can't take picks from "The Boys" I know he is awesome and you guys are friends.. .lol

Comment

Screw the Boys, HE been stealing my pics since 2000. As far az Im concerned, I dont care where u get ur pics from, with all due respect Raider, U R a "new Jack" I been at bettorsworld since DAY 1. YOU had a good year in college last year 10-3, but I also had that same record in 2008. Whut IM sayin is ur talkin a LOT of trash but have NOT put ur time in yet!

Actions speak LOUDER than werds, I will kick ur azz in both the CGOW AND the NFL GOW......PERIOD!

Comment

one other thing, As 4 the Boys, I whiped his Ass soooooo bad a few years ago, he got shame and quit comming to this site, I ran his azz off to RJ Bell's site.......He lost his mojo, look at his record last year
        1-12. The only plays I get from him is Fading his azz! The same thing will happen 2 U Raider if ya keep F&*kin wiff me!

Comment

Originally posted by xbigpappa View Post
          one other thing, As 4 the Boys, I whiped his Ass soooooo bad a few years ago, he got shame and quit comming to this site, I ran his azz off to RJ Bell's site.......He lost his mojo, look at his record last year
          1-12. The only plays I get from him is Fading his azz! The same thing will happen 2 U Raider if ya keep F&*kin wiff me!
          Man.......I told you I could go 0-13 last year.......I was close.

Comment

Papa,
            Enough man. You remind me of George Costanza, because most of us
            can't stand you. You "double dip" and then deny it. I think the point
            RR84 was and is trying to make is to join in and help us. This isn't the place
            to kick our azz. I've been here three years now and I've taken more than
            I've given, but one lesson I do know is that people don't care what you
            know until they know you care. Give us a break and when you do post make it
            more than just a diatribe. Look it up if you need to.

Comment

Let me help you out on this XBig with that big word Krinchisky used on you, Diatribe: A bitter and abusive speech or writing

Also XBig you say you have been here at BettorsWorld since day one. You should stand corrected on that. You have been here since April of 2000, I have been here since Sep 1998. Seems you a bit off on what day one is to some.

Raider simply reached out to you to have some fun and you went out of your way to act like he was nothing and you are all it. You say you played at Tenn in football, I believe it cause it is clear you took some pretty hard head shots to believe the crap you spew.

I dont make it my routine to respond to every assnine post you make, Let me share this with you and I will type it real slow so you get it.........

We are all here to share information and build this site, We are not here to drive off members. Please act like a professional.

Comment

Pappa, sorry if you took my post wrong.. I was just wanting to have a friendly wager like Boone and jphel... Listen, I once again am cool and I really hope you do well. Lastly, don't worry I won't be doing anything WIFF you.. Good luck Pappa.. RR84

Comment

Working...
                X