North Carolina - LSU ????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• North Carolina - LSU ????

Line has now moved from LSU fav as -1 earlier this week to -7 & -7.5 this am, based upon breaking news this am from UNC.

"The University of North Carolina has declared six student-athletes on the football team ineligible for Saturday’s season-opening game for violating school and/or NCAA rules.
    The six ineligible student-athletes include: defensive tackle Marvin Austin, cornerback Charles Brown, cornerback Kendric Burney, wide receiver Greg Little, defensive end Michael McAdoo and defensive end Robert Quinn.

Six other student-athletes who will be withheld from Saturday’s game include: tailback Shaun Draughn, defensive end Linwan Euwell, safety Brian Gupton, tailback Ryan Houston, safety Da’Norris Searcy and safety Jonathan Smith.

The number of games that those 12 student-athletes may miss has not been determined at this time. The investigation continues to include both agent-related and academic issues.

The University also continues to work today with the NCAA to determine the eligibility status of three other student-athletes. Those three will not accompany the team to Atlanta on Friday morning.:

I noted that several vegas and offshore books this am have not posted a line for this game.

laxsfo99

Just my opinion.... as stated earlier I liked Carolina if all play, that's just too many out to take them. If it were me, I would look at other games to select from, drink a cold one and just watch this one with no wager involved.. GL Laxfo 99

Comment

Working...
    X