LSU/NC LINE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LSU/NC LINE

First let me say that I am not complaining about it.... That being said, I have counted 21 on LSU in the COLLEGE GOW. Probably a smart thing to do in light of what has happened.

However, this is not the LSU team of years past.... Jefferson, at least to me is really good or terrible. You don't want Jarrett Lee to step in at all. So, if Jefferson plays well.... no worries, if not I don't think LSU runs away with it. You probably will win and again this was not a post to complain.. Its simply a case of the way the rules are set up and smart people taking advantage of it..

Like I told Laxsfo 99 my gut tells me to stay out of this one.. Good luck young Skywalkers!!!!!

Hey RedRaider, Up early and ready for some football? I am on the west coast and actually haven't been able to fall asleep. It would probably serve us all right to lose that game, but the way I look at it is it's a contest and you are supposed to choose the best line available. Granted this game happens to defeat our purpose here at BW, but if I were able to actually bet the line at -1, I would have a sizeable chunk of money on LSU. Years ago, I actually had a bookie that was to lazy to move his lines and I would get some huge middle plays a lot of the time. Sometimes up to 8-9 point middles. I miss that guy!!!! Good Luck today and if you ever want to chat or exchange info, let me know. We can exchanfe numbers or something.

Comment

Wisconsin, I would love to share info with you if you want to. You can tell Jeff to give you my email address and good luck to you also... Hey, I'm really not rooting against the guys that did this at all. I had the same chance and actually thought about it. Just something about it I don't like at all.

No doubt NC is wounded bad and probably will lose, but they are by far the deeper of the two teams... I think LSU wins, but like I said Jefferson can mess one up in a hurry if he isn't playing well.

Like I said, I didn't post this to bitch about it.. I feel it is up to me to take care of my pick and to do the best one I feel possible about. Then if the other guys beat me, well hats off to them and they deserved it.. Again, Good luck and I will be looking foward to hearing from you... RR84

Comment

Working...
      X