Stats for ATS streaks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stats for ATS streaks?

Anyone know what the stats are for teams to Win after Losing ATS or Lose after Winning ATS?

In other words, would it pay to consider going WITH teams that lost ATS last week or going AGAINST teams that won ATS last week?

Anyone know the % over the past few years?

And would it improve if a team has won or lost ATS 2, 3 or 4 weeks in a row?

Or if you find a team that has WON 2 or 3 times in a row ATS going against a team that has LOST 2 or 3 times ATS in a row.

Thanks!

Widestrides, don't have the answer for you but I used to get Marc Lawrences book and he is a serious trend guy. If I'm not mistaken alot of what you are asking about is in there.. I think it was called Marc Lawrences playbook about ten bucks or used to be. You can order it on line.. Hope that helps some.. RR84

Comment

Wide,

My pro football database goes back to 85.

I can provide you that information as the season goes on.

I mainly focus on ATS streaks of 4 more.

I remember I heavily played MIA a couple of years ago when they were playing MN at home. I believe there streak was 7.

Also, there is a sick trend going when the open week total is 45 or more. I remember I've played it (the under) the last three years, and it went 8-0.

I fine tone that by Thursday morning.

Sorry, distracted watching my son's football practice.

Comment

Working...
      X