Can we post an email address here??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can we post an email address here??

Wanted to know can I post an email adress for Wisconsin here. It isn't my actual email address but one I made at yahoo. Thanks RR84

I think you can, but some would recommend against it for privacy and security reasons. I think you can send a private message. Maybe you have to add a contact and become a "Friend" first. I sent you a Friend request to test it by clicking on your name in your post and choosing Add a Contact. You could try that with Wisconsin. Then you should be able to send a private message where you can exchange emails.

Comment

Thank you Widestrides, I will give that a try... Greatly appreciated!!!

Comment

Widestrides, just got through talking to Wisconsin and we are going to share info with each other.. I think we need an NFL contact, are you interested in sharing info??? I think we will have some good college selections between the both of us and you are pretty good at college yourself..

I know your real good at the NFL.... I thought I saw you post last year that you do this mostly for recreation, so you may not be interested.. If you are since we are now friends on bettorsworld send me a message. Either way good luck and I totally respect your picks and no hard feelings either way...RR84

Comment

Working...
        X