Boise now +1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boise now +1

Taxman, just looked and most have Boise at +1. So it went from -3 to +1???
    Makes me think either Vegas feels very comfortable that VT will win and moved it to get more on Boise, or the majority of the action is on VT so they had to..Any thoughts..

It's at +1.5 now...wtf? I was all set to bet Boise St -2.5 , now I'm concerned.

Comment

Dragon, no clue.... I still like Boise, because if you like them at -2.5 you got to like them at +1 don't you.. Good to see you on sports monitor in college... Nice weekend, props to you!!!

Comment

RedRaider, I like Boise a lot also. I made the same prediction as you, about them winning it all this year, back in July. The ESPN announcers are really talking up the crowd for VTech. I think that and their downplay of Boise is affecting the line. This is Boise's SuperBowl and they will be ready. I am tired of waiting on how to contact, so give me a call. 760-989-2668.

Comment

Yeah, I hear ya....I took Boise at +1.5 and then also on a 2 team 6.5 pt teaser at +8 and UN 60. Thanks, yeah had a pretty decent 5-2 week on my documented plays
          Historically I'm a little shaky in college so hopefully this will be a good year.

Comment

Working...
          X