No announcement yet.

AUBURN-2 MISS ST

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still thinking Missy State +. Shady line with all that you guys have been saying above.

Call me crazy, but I see the home team winning here.

My play is on the Bulldogs.

Comment

I think Auburn will be improved this year. Lets remember this is a defense that got 30 or more hung on them six times including 24 by this st. team. They lost one of the best backs they have had in a while in Ben Tate.. I guess I still lean toward Auburn but wouldn't surprise me at all if Miss st. upset them. Now Newton may be the real deal, but he will have a good chance to show it in front of a hostile crowd... Last time Auburn played their it was 3-2 final...

Maybe both defenses show up tonight, I guess we will see.... GL on whomever you take!!!! RR84

Comment

Woodee, YOU BEST start listening to XBIG when I tell you these things........Pappa knows BEST! especially in the SEC, SOME THINGS NEVER CHANGE, AND AUWHUPIN MISS ST AZZ ERRY YEAR IS ONE OF THEM LOL

Comment

Nice call guys. Not a blow out so I think we were both at least close. You guys just cashed the ticket and I did not.

Comment

what a game, both defenses played a great game, i think the 2qb system may have caused miss st a win here, my hats are off to both teams, just another great sec football game as usual, ROLL TIDE

Comment

Woodee, you were very close to winning that one. It certainly could have gone either way. In my humble opinion, coaching both won and lost that game.. When you have momentum after a score and an onside kick and you are running at will on a very tired Auburn defense.... Why do you start to pass the ball????

On the flip side Auburns coach only rush four most of the night and took away the pass from Miss st., which is Auburns weakness at least right now... I thought that was very smart for him to do so.... I was impressed with Newton overall and AU's freshman running back.. I also believe Auburn will get better as the season goes along...I don't think rushing four will work against Arkansas or Bama.. He's going to need a new plan..

Congrats to all that had Auburn, but as far as an AZZ WHIPPIN, surely you jest....

Comment

AZZ whuppin or not, at the end of the day a WINNER is a WINNER........I never got paid 4 ALMOST being right........Im only interested in WINNERS, dont care how they get there!

Comment

So pappa, now you are the sec guru... Now maybe I should just sit back and wait for your sec plays... Problem is you don't know any.... Prove me wrong post them asshole...You know you can't, just like I know you can't. Is this just having fun like you told me.. Maybe if you get pissed you are taking it too seriously (LIKE YOU TOLD ME).. Remember it's a free site.., Now I usually don't try too start shit but since you brought down the thunder... WHAT DO YOU SAY CHICKEN SHIT... LETS SEE HOW GOOD YOU ARE.. ANY AMOUNT ON SEC PICKS FROM HERE ON OUT... LETS DO THIS......

The thing is I want to shut your beligerent ass up forever.. go for it unless you just want to tell everyone how great you are without producing!! If you have any balls which I doubt, we start next week in the sec.. Post or shut the F---UP!!

Comment

Red Raider, dont hate the player hate the game! I been in this game 2 long, U know U cant "bait" me dude, I pick my spots, NOT U!

Comment

PAPPA That's what I thought..... I AINT HATING, JUST KNOW I'M BETTER AND STATING THE FACTS...

Comment

Raider, I sure hope u can back up all ur TALK with winners, U dont have as much senority at BW as me, so ur credibility is "suspect"

Comment

LMAO, WHEN DID YOU GET CREDIBILITY? And what the shit does senority have to do with anything? At the end of the day I will be okay.. Look, you are the one that got this ball rolling by being the asshole that you are to everyone... Well, you finally had someone call you out... Now you could act civilized to all and me and you will never have a problem again.... THATS YOURE CHOICE...

Comment

Raider, u talk a lot of shyt, but at the end of the day, I will kick ur azz in the college football contest, and u can take THAT 2 the BANK........New Jack

Comment

Since RedRaider isn't posting anymore, I will respond. 1-1 and talking smack? I don't know where your big winners are at!!!! I think you make money because you use the good cappers off of this site. Your picks don't do so well. What were you in the preseason contest 6-14 or something. Ohhh yeah, you posted your last week of plays in the wrong section. Can't YOU read the rules? I would go against you in the college section for any amount you want, although I would be wary of getting paid when I win!!! ....Not From The Hood

Comment

Dont F#uk with me Wisconsin ur a ONE HIT Wonder dude, I'll kick ur azz this year too, we got 11 more weeks left pod-nuh. Im # 35 at usasportsmonitor right now in the NFL dude, F*ck preseason! Chump

http://www.usasportsmonitor.net/allCappers.asp?SC=3

Comment

Working...
                                X