AUBURN-2 MISS ST

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AUBURN-2 MISS ST

AUBURN WILL SHUT DOWN MISS ST RUN, FORCE MISS ST TO PASS , AUBURN QB CAN RUN AND PASS, I LIKE AUBURN BY AT LEAST 10 TO WIN

Interesting game..... Miss st. had 569 yds total offense last week against Memphis, Auburn gave up 366 yds of offense to Ark. st. Either Miss st is a little better than I thought or Memphis really stinks...

Comment

Hey RR, yes memphis stinks, miss st is better than last year, but auburn has in my opinion the best offensive line in the sec, i think they control the ball most of the game and the defense will shut down miss st running game, this will make miss st pass the ball, auburn will put the pressure on and the defense will make the plays and get some turnovers. this is my opinion of the game and i like aubun by 10 to 17 points. RR good call on boise st monday

Comment

Thanks EZ, I agree Auburn has one of the best O lines in the sec along with Georgia... What bothers me is that Auburn got torched so bad in the air last week. Not disagreeing with your pick but have not totally made my mind up about this one.. RR84

Comment

I am not much of an SEC capper myself as I do not know enough about it but love to watch it.

My lean is on the home dog. Not much because I think MSU is better, but more based on where the line is going. It opened at -2.5 for Auburn now its down to 1.5. 80% on Auburn from when I looked last.

Thursday night games always make me look to the home dog too.

I may be wrong but seems like the books are asking for Auburn money on this one.

Comment

Whut was the score in the Auburn / Miss St game last year? NEED MORE BE SAID?

Comment

If memory serves me correctly 20-0 at Auburn.. So I take it you are on the Tigers???

Comment

FYI, Auburns defense was close to last in every sec category last year. They did have some injuries that played a some part in that. On the flip side Miss st. defense was almost as bad. I agree with to EZ if Auburn can make them one dimensional then Auburn should win. That being said I think Mississippi st will be able to throw on Auburn... As of now, I lean slightly toward Auburn.... Like Woodee, I'm not found of the road favorite.

Comment

auburn won 49-24 last year, auburn played their second and 3rd string most of the 2nd half, i think the money is on miss st now because of beating memphis, and memphis is bad, this will be a good game, but i think auburn pulls away from them.

Comment

EZ you are correct on the score.. I didn't look it up just tried to remember off the top of my head..

Comment

i appreciate everyones opinion and thoughts, auburn has won the last 4 in starkville, it could be the year miss st beats them but i'm laying 1k on the buzzards

Comment

Good luck EZ, I think I'm leaving this one alone. I hope you win with that much riding on it... I just have a problem with Auburn's defense at least right now... I agree with most you said and probably should take them myself... Take care and Roll Tide my friend!!!

Comment

going against my bulldog here as think auburn wins by dd. also like the under but like auburn for a double play.

good luck

Comment

The question 2 ask urself: has Miss St imporved THAT much from Last year's ASS whuping AU administered to them, or has AU slipped bad enough to only be a 1 point favorite? YOU already KNOW whut Im thinkin! WAR DAYM EAGLES!

Comment

Originally posted by msubulldog View Post
                              going against my bulldog here as think auburn wins by dd. also like the under but like auburn for a double play.

good luck
                              Two weeks in a row! You saw what happened last week when you went against them

Comment

Working...
                              X