Georgia/South Carolina

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Georgia/South Carolina

A.J. Green ruled ineligible for three more games.. Big loss for the Bulldogs..

They will be getting Tavares King and Washaun Ealey back for the game, however.

Green is a big loss but I think they can still beat SC without him. Now next week vs. Arkansas... that's a different story

Comment

Ripper, I usually do about two to three sec picks a week. I'm assuming your from Georgia, so maybe you have more of a feel for the bulldogs... I was going to make S.C. one of my sec picks, but I'm kind of riding the fence now... I love Georgia's backs and their O line to me at least is the best in the sec... I also very, very much like Georgias kickers....

Now, the defense is another story... New coordinator, new scheme, and a huge loss just in general on defense from last year... I also don't know about the quarterback.... I would suspect Georgia will run early and often.....

South Carolina looks really good to me, but they have had a problem with Georgia in their history, 4 straight losses in Columbia...I love Marcus Lattimore, I think he will be an all time sec great.... I pretty much know what I'm going to do in this one, but would love your thoughts on your qb and defense.... I will say this, whoever loses will be in a deep hole and I frankly think they will be history as far as the sec championship... Thanks RR84

Comment

One thing I like about this is the 'double revenge' theory. SC has lost to GA the last 2 years.

SC at home, WR is out for GA with is not huge, but better than nothing for a SC backer.

SC has had some time to prepare after playing thursday last week.

Comment

my opinion on this game, georgia new defense cord, s. car gets their cb back and probably king may get to play, this db will help s.car alot, yes georgia has dominated this series, but spurrier is calling the plays now, alot of difference here, freshman qb cant beat spurrier this time in s. carolina, carolina by 10

Comment

EZ, Bama opinion tomorrow, Do you know if Shaq Wilson will play for S. Carolina? He didn't play last week and he is the leading tackler from a year ago.. They need him with these two backs..

Comment

all i have heard on wilson is he was suppose to try to practice this week, if spurrier ever has a chance to beat georgia it will be tomorrow, it will be a good game.

Comment

The more things change the more they stay the same..........trend is ur friend, remember that, just like the AU/Miss St game last nite, untill S. Cara beats UGA I'll stick with history in the SEC

Comment

I really like what Brian Grantham is doing with Georgia's D. The guy has 15+ years NFL experience, and he gets the guys FIRED UP on the sidelines. He's bringing back an intensity that I haven't seen in a Georgia D in a long time. Switching over to a 3-4 allows Georgia to utilize their defensive speed which leads me to believe that even with Spurrier calling the plays, this is going to be low scoring as it typically has been in the past.

I do agree when you say the loser is out for the SEC championship. In the SEC you have to step up week in and week out and if you lose 1 time you could be done. Only way loser gets back in it is with a big upset over FLA

Comment

and as raider pointed out:

georgia's kicking core best duo in the country

could be the difference maker

Comment

Working...
                    X