NCAA Football Upset of the week 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCAA Football Upset of the week 2

Play them if you have them, give us your best bet for a pure dog to win Straight up

Not checking too closely, but it looks like we were 2-5 on dog picks for
    zero week. Three picks on SMU and two on a great call for a Maryland
    win were the winners.

Comment

Here is what I see from Zero week

Purdue plus 11 vs ND PUsh Carpet

Org st plus 1 vs TCU Cover Bettorsworld and SwisCat

SMU plus 13 vs Tex Tech Cover Krinsky and Jason

MD plus 6 over Navy SU WINNER EX MONEY and ALL SPORT

CSU plus 14 vs Co Lost Swicat

Memphis vs Miss Lost Red Raider

I am not going to count Over and Under plays here and if there is a duplicate play on a team it counts as one play either way. It would help me a great deal if when you pick your plays you list the spread on the game of choice. I am also not going to track individual records if some one wants to that would be great. Just going to provide an overview of the forums dog picks.

I see it as Won 3 Lost 2 and Pushed on one game (3-2-1) not to shabby on those dogs

We had one SU UPSET and that was MD over Navy that Ex Money and All Sport nailed.

Great job

Comment

I did something I hate, making an uninformed and mis-leading post.
        Won't happen again. Good work Carpet. Anyway, to get this week going
        I like Rice +2. They should win by 2 TDs.

Comment

I already posted this in the first week but ill post again in here.

I like Fla St over Oklahoma SU (+240)
          and Bowling Green +16.5 (-110)

Comment

duke + 4.5 duke has a good qb and offense

Comment

I Have two picks for this thread

SF -17 vs Florida (a pure ATS spread pick) Last week Florida had 7 snaps dropped onto the grass resulting in 2 turnovers. I like SF to make this a game.

My Straight up winner is MICHIGAN plus 4 vs ND. When I look at both teams games last week it is clear that Big Blue looked better. Look for MI to move the ball and come away from south bend with a major coin victory for all.

Comment

All good ones. Really tough to pick just one.

Big dogs that wouldn't shock me if they won SU

COLORADO
                FLORIDA STATE
                MIAMI FLA
                TENN
                SYRACUSE
                PENN ST - HEY IT COULD HAPPEN
                UCLA

For my one BIG dog I'll go with Colorado.......basically a do or die year for Hawkins, though he may already be dead. Glimpse of the future as Colorado will be joining the PAC-10....etc.etc.

Comment

Wow, I like the Colorado pick very much, but Tennessee as in the Vols????? Man, I better take another look at them I guess.

Comment

I personally LOVE Tennesee in this spot. May not win SU, but I think its within 7 points.

Oregon is always one of those teams who gets a lot of love but traveling to Knoxville is never easy epecially from the West.

Both played cupcakes last week, but I think Oregon is getting too much lobe on the road here.

64% of the public is on the Ducks here too as a road fav. Love going against a % like that.

Comment

I honestly am just looking over the games right now... I guess my first thought would be the defense took some serious hits and a new qb... I think Kiffan(the elder) made that a really good defense last year, I just don't see them stopping Oregon... I really don't know much about Sims though.. I do agree Woodee that Neyland is very tough place to play..

Comment

I'm an SEC guy but I don't see Tennessee keeping this close. Oregon a top 10 team scored 70+ last week (granted it was against a nobody but atleast they are Div-1) and that was without their starting RB.

I think the line is giving too much love on the note UT is at home. 1st year starting QB vs an experienced Oregon D... i'll lay the 12 or so points.

Comment

My pick is Vandy over LSU...

Comment

I'm going with Marshall + 12.5 over WVU tonight. This is their super bowl.

Comment

Arkansas State to upset Louisiana (Lafayette)

Comment

Working...
                              X