No announcement yet.

NCAA Football Upset of the week 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is a great thread please help me out when you post your picks in providing complete coverage on your picks

I.E. Ohio State plus 10000 vs utah as an example. Give me who your picking vs the other team and the line you have landed on

Thanks

Comment

Miami Fla +9 vs OSU
      Vandy +10 vs LSU
      UCLA +6.5 vs Stanford

I agree RR. Vandy showed some spunk against Northwestern last week. Home for the 2nd week in a row.

Comment

Hawaii to upset Army

Comment

One of my top picks this week will be Iowa St +13.

They looked very strong in their opening week and will be fired up to take down Iowa. Iowa wins but it will be close.

Swicat

Comment

Great call on Marshall Monroe.... those guys played their asses off

Comment

Monroe, is a good capper and has produced year after year.... GOOD JOB.....

Comment

Agree with allsport. Hawaii over army. Don't understand how army can be favored.

Comment

Hope you are right with Iowa State! I also think Iowa will win. The number is right on the money. If I were a betting man, I would bet Iowa wins by 13!

Nice call on Marshall. I had the under and it was a gift after it hit OT!

Good luck to all you guys today!

Comment

Hey red raider and Ripper... appreciate the props. I also got on some Marshall + 7 1st half action after learning that WVU was 5-18 last 23 lined games in the 1st half. 5-19 now. Bill Stewart is as bad a head coach as there is in college football.

Good luck to you guys today!

Comment

Thanks Woodie. Pick some more winners this weekend

Comment

If the goal is to pick a dog to win straight up, how can you count a win against the spread but loss in the game as a win? just curious.

Comment

Montana St +7.5 over Washington St

Comment

The goal is to pick a dog SU however if the dog covers the spread we will also count that as a win, we are looking for dogs

Great Job Monroe on that Marshall pick a true dog that won SU

Comment

Originally posted by Carpet View Post
                              The goal is to pick a dog SU however if the dog covers the spread we will also count that as a win, we are looking for dogs

Great Job Monroe on that Marshall pick a true dog that won SU
                              That should have won SU...they lost in OT

Comment

You are correct Dragon I stand corrected.

I turned the game off and went to bed I am shocked they lost that in OT but they did cover a 12.5 spread for a nice dog win.

Thanks for pointing that out to me

Comment

Working...
                                X