Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RED RAIDERS SEC PICKS

Vandy +10 (I personally think LSU SUX)
    Penn st +11.5 (We pay for our losses...)
    Tennessee+13 (I honestly don't know why)

LET THE BIG DOGS BARK..... BUT NOT TOO LOUD AGAINST BAMA!!

Last week 3-3
    overall3-3

Comment

gl raider

Comment

Hope I didn;t persuade you into that Tenny pick. Its a definitely a 'gamble'!!

Comment

No worries Woodee, I don't know why I did it... Honestly most of my picks in the sec I just went with my gut... Didn't worry about stats or trends... I hope this year I'm not over thinking it...That being said my serious hangover tells me to add South Carolina to the picks..So...

VANDY+10(LSU gets re-aqainted with Warren Norman)
          Penn st.+11.5(We win in a struggle)
          TENNESSEE+13(Hell I still can't think of a reson why.. lol)
          South Carolina-3(They were my pre-season pick to win the East)

Comment

RR, if our defense cord, knows his business he shuts down royster, and plays alot of blitz packages from every angleand keeps the freshman never knowing whats coming at him, i think its a good game here, if bama's defense plays good, BAMA COVERS BY 17, ROLL TIDE ROLL

Comment

EZ, this is of course one pick I wound'nt mind missing at all. Hell I hope Bama kills them...
              No wager on the game for me at all. I just feel that when you lose what we lost last year and Ingram and Dareous out at some point it will cost you... Hope I'm wrong and Bama beats the living shit out of them... Good luck today EZ and Roll Tide!!!

Comment

are you the same red raider that was screaming from the hilltops beating on your chest that bama would crush penn st? now you flop to taking the points? wtf??? I guess this way you can claim a win no matter who covers. I seen pancakes that didn't flip this much.

Comment

hart... you said exactly what I've seen from RR also. Talks out of both sides of his mouth, then whichever way things fall, he jumps over there. RR... you have some good insight, and it is appreciated. But don't care for your language, nor drama you are trying to get going. This is a sports forum, pick some winners, impress us with your knowledge. Take some cues from stand-up guys like Woodee, Carpet, Monroe, and there are others. I'm tired of you cluttering up this board with your drunken comments. Seen guys like you come and go, but I think you would be good to have around with your knowledge, if you can keep it to that.

Comment

Wow, GUESS I missed when I said Bama would crush Penn st. As far as the other comments I have no comment. Tell you what... I won't post another comment from here on out since it seems to offend others. I promise you this was never my intent... I will from now on post my pick in the college contest and my NFL pick Maybe I win, Maybe I lose.... Just honestly was trying to help anybody that was willing to listen.. Again, sorry that I offended so many...

Although, I am curious, I don't remember ever flip flopping.. When I pick one I never once changed my mind, check the records.. Yes I picked Penn st. tonight and said I didn't care if I lost that one.. Whats wrong with that..I love Bama... I seem to remember picking against Bama several times last year.. CHECK IT OUT IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE.... Tonight I lost on my pick so be it... No worries... Never going to post again other than my weekly college or pro selection..Wow, never expected this.. I make my pick and stand by it... Over the last few years in college, I think I have held my own... Check out Widestrides best cappers list if you think I'm lying... TO HELL WITH THIS; NO MORE SEC PICKS FROM ME.. I'M DONE.... YOU GUYS LOSE BECAUSE I DO KNOW THE SEC VERY WELL... YOU WILL NOT EVER HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT ME AGAIN.....
                    I will not belittle anyone that posted against me tonight.. I will say good luck to all for this is my last post...Tell you oldluds, maybe you never once listened to me on my sec picks... Thats cool... I will not say anything against you other than I

Comment

Sorry, cut off.. I'm done... NO MORE PICKS OR WORRIES FROM ME....

Comment

So what if he flopped on the game... he stuck by what he picked and took it like a man

not the first time in history someone changed their mind

Comment

Working...
                        X