It is amazing!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It is amazing!!!

I picked Penn st. to cover tonight.. I was wrong and said that this is one picK I wouldn't mind losing because I am a die hard Bama fan.... I lost on my pick, but yes I was happy Bama won... I really didn't think that they would cover the spread.. Now unless you were living under a rock last year.... I picked against Bama several times...

Bottom line, I was 18-3 in my sec picks... I always want Bama to win, but I never once felt that I could pick against them and somehow if they won claim victory.... Wow, never expected the posts from tonight.. I would understand IF YOU SAID you stunk tonight .... Hey sorry for the language that offended so many....

No worries... No more posts from this capper, except my college and pro pick of the week... I just wonder how some of these guys would do without PICKS FROM EZ MONEY, DRAGON, WIN&WIN, WIDESTRIDES, WHO ARE PROVEN WINNERS???

I personally admire anyone win or lose who put picks out there to be subject to scrutiny... Especially from guys who have not won 5 games between them year after year... Good luck to all THIS IS MY LAST POST!!

RR, hey man i know you know sec football, i enjoy your team info and your picks, i know you are a winning capper, don't let people stop you from posting, we all have bad weeks and we always will, we just bounce back like we should, you are a winner, keep picking them my friend AND ROLL TIDE ROLL

Comment

Shrug it off and get back in the game.

Comment

Red Raider........

I know you are reading this......

Kick the dirt off your pants, tighten the shoe laces and get back in the game.

Listen we all lose games even on teams you know more about than anyone else. Hey look at the bright side Bama is 1-0 and on track for a good year. I need your insight on Bama as my focus is back to the Big 10 teams with a occasional Sec flare I may send out.

Carpet

"The Carpet always covers"

Comment

Working...
        X