NCAA Football Upset of the week 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCAA Football Upset of the week 3

Hope you don't mind Carpet but I found a great one to get this thread started off right this week.

(Maybe everyone can quit talking shit long eoough to actually find some winners...I am going to igore all the chest thumping from now on, and just posy info/plays and insights, and hope all of you do too. I have got caught up in myself lately, but none of that anymore as it is time consuming and stupid.)

Upset pick of the week..

Utah State Aggies +6 VS. Fresno State

lots to like with State here, one is the revenge factor, and another is a high returnign number of starters back (17). Pluse they went into Norman,and hung around with oklaholma in game 1.

More info to come as I find it to support this very live, home dog.

Thanks for posting this Woodee.

I have one game so far to add

Notre Dame plus 3 vs Michigan State

Historically these 2 teams have played each other very well over the years. I liked the way ND can move the ball especially in the air and this should work well vs State.

Road Team is 8-1 ATS last 9 meetings between these two teams.

Comment

miss. st +8 , miss. st.defense shuts down lsu,

Comment

Duke plus 24 vs BAMA

This game has me thinking......I have seen Duke play and they can really pass the ball and Duke should score more than Penn State did on bama last week.

Is Bama looking ahead to the Razor Backs next week ? Duke has a slight chance to backdoor the cover on this game.

Duke to back door 24

Comment

Are we looking for SU Dog winners or just Dog covers?

I like Tenny to cover +14 and maybe to pull the upset at home against Florida. They had my Ducks backpedaling pretty good for most of the first half. Then we scored like 41 unanswered!

Comment

this could be a sandwich game for bama, duke can pass the ball very good, they dont have much of a running game and with darieus coming back for bama i think bama gets alot of turnovers here, this game should show if any improvement in the db's for arkansas next week, duke is not playing wake forest or elon, duke gave up 400 yards to elon and over 500 yards to wake forest, i think bama scores and scores alot even with their 2nd and 3rd string offense.

Comment

A couple more...

Rice +7 over Northwestern...Rice is not as bad as they have been.

San Diego State +15 over Mizzou...SDST can move the ball but just scared they won't stop Mizzou enough to stay in it.

Comment

My outright wins for the week are:

Kansas +6. I have them as a point favorite.
                Temple +7. I also have them as a point favorite.
                UL Monroe +4. I have it as a coin flip.
                Hawaii +10.5. I have them losing, but unless the 2 week travel schedule gets them, I see no reason why they can't beat Colorado outright.

Comment

Hawaii as a dog again this week. Some lines up to +12 1/2??? Hawaii's WR have too much speed for Colorado defense to handle and they spread the ball around. Colorado blown out by cal and beat a bad col st team are they really double digit favs? Hawaii again to cover and possible win outright.

Comment

Washington will be up for Nebraska in Seattle and with a good game from Jake Locker should "upset" the CornHuskers. Nebraska currently -3.5.

Comment

Hawaii +11-12 is the one that stood out to me also. How about East Carolina +17.5? They've been playing good and VT hasn't. Of course any of the 3 pt games could go either way.

Comment

UL MONROE

Comment

Clemson + 6 1/2

Comment

I like the ND pick, Miss St pick and Washington pick.

One more to add- Colorado St +8.5 vs Miami, oh. Yes, they have looked pretty bad but Miami Oh is a winnable game for them and they will at least keep it close.

Swicat

Comment

I think Wake Forest + 17.5 vs Stanford helps the ACC gain back a little
                              respect after last week.

Comment

Working...
                              X