MNF Double Header

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MNF Double Header

Great way to end the week with a DH for the MNF slate.

No huge lean either way on either game but do have small plays on:

JETS -1 over Balt

CHIEFS +5 over SD

I hate the fact that the Jets are media whore and hate the hype, but also hate the fact that 65%+ of the bets are on the dog Ravens. Usually a popular dog spells trouble.

Think KC keep it close. SD is the more powerful teams and usually dominates but I will take the points with KC.

GL--please post your thoughts for tonights games too!

Woodie,

I agree with you, it looks like everyone including the paid cappers is on Baltimore and the under and vast majority is on SD. Don't forget, SD is missing pieces from last year and are notoriously slow starters.

How's this:
    3 team parlay, Jets, Jets O, KC (small bet to keep a rooting interest in the games), maybe make it a 4 teamer on the Cardinals

Comment

Some KC money coming in. SD now just a 4 pt favorite (www.sports.com) From the forums it appears KC is a trendy pick to cover as the home dog. The home teams are 11-3 SU so far. Of the 7 home dogs, 4 won SU and the other 3 lost both SU and ATS. I like SD at -4. I think they'll be just as good or better than last year, and I don't see KC as being all that much better. SD beat them by 30 and 29 last year, with Rivers throwing for a combined 585 yds , 5 TD's and 0 INT's. Cassell was a combined 275 yds for 2 TD's and 4 INT's and only completed 28 of 55 attempts. Jamaal Charles can't win it alone. I don't see SD winning by 30 again, but by at least a TD.
      As for Bal/NYJ, I originally picked BAL +2.5 at Sports Monitor, but after thinking about it I can see the Jets winning this game and at -1 will likely take the Jets.

Comment

My system has NYJets -5 (Las Vegas -2) (3 pt diff)

System SD -7.5 (LV -4) 3.5 pt diff

Take NYJ and SD...(My personal opinion though I like the Ravens to go far this year).

Comment

Working...
        X