Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCAA FOOTBALL STRONG LEANS this week

USC - 13 vs Minny.

As bad as USC has been covering the spread this year, zippo, nada, not one time they are not the gophers. Minn lost to South Dakota last week 41-38 and reached a all time low in the football program. There is no way Minn can hang with the speed of USC. This is not bounce back week for the gophers its a beating.

Iowa-2 vs Arizona

Arizona is a complete mind game to me and not sure what to make of them. Iowa is clearly a Top quality Big 10 team. Dont let the air miles to get there to play bother you the hawkeyes are used to it. Iowa is maybe the only team in the big 10 that could beat Ohio State (they are that good).

Loving Iowa here too. Zona getting too much repsect I think and Iowa is solid plus haven't even showed much yet. Still think they have some more tricks up their sleave. Reasted too after 3-stringers played a lot last sat vs. isu.

I also like W Virginia -11 over Maryland. Line is moving toward marylans so I will wait a little longer on it. WV by 14+.

Comment

hey guys, i like the usc and iowa teams here also, usc is due for a very big game, and their defense should start playing better now, i like usc by 4 or 5 td's here,
      iowa has a very solid D and arizona is un proven at this time, iowa has the better running and passing game here, iowa by 14

Comment

Besides USC, my strongest leans would be with the Cal Bears on Friday night (too many weapons)...........UConn over Temple on Saturday..........and the Florida Gators to instill it's annual ass-beating over hapless Tennessee this weekend........Good Luck boys !!!
        ;)

Comment

Iowa looked really good to me this past weekend.. I watched most of the game and think that their defense is very good... I agree with everyone above that Arizona should have a hard time against them..

Comment

The only that scares the hell out of me is that I have not come across ANYONE who like Arizona + the points. I get a lot of Iowa news so its hard not to be biased but everyone is all over Iowa.

80% on the tracking site I use too. And the line has only moved a little.

Comment

I may not like Arizona, but I personally would not touch the game. I have tracked the teams off of bye weeks for a couple years now. Home dogs off of bye weeks are usually very sucessful. Two years ago they went something like 19-1 against the spread with the only loss the last game of the season (Fla Int) and they almost covered. The line is that low for a reason, especially with all of you loving Iowa.

Comment

My bad, Arizona is not off a bye week. They played Citadel.

Comment

I also like USC

Comment

At the risk of getting bashed by the AU alumni -- here's a couple of comments regarding that 3-point spread vs. Iowa this weekend:

The crowd at Arizona Stadium is one of the most partying, racous, noisy, beligerent and faithful as they come.........Easily the biggest home-field advantage of any Pac-10 team and one of the better home-field advantages in the nation, for that matter........These kids go nuts.........That girl that you met while taking off her clothes in a strip club that says: "I'm only doing this to work my way through school".........THAT'S the school she's talking about.........This place is livid............and now you've got a Top 10 team coming in here for a nationally televised game on ESPN ?........Should be a madhouse.

Both teams have easily handled the cream puffs to begin their respective seasons, and both have better teams than anyone expected, so I don't think the spread is too far off in regards to what it should be...........I can honestly see this one being decided late.......and like Woodie stated earlier, sometimes it's not such a good thing when everyone is on the same side........Either way, I won't be diving too deep on this one.
                    ;)

Comment

Not trying at all to rain on anybodys parade.. What has USC shown.. Nothing... I don't know if they will or won't win, but this is not the USC I'm used to. Just something I do no something about.. Lane Kiffan is period....

Comment

This is a bad Minnesota team basement of the big 10

No parade here agree that this is not the USC team we are used to but the 3rd string squad of USC would win this game straight up.

Comment

Can't argue that Minnesota stinks because they do.. You would know more on them than me I really just really hate kiffan.. SO maybe I'm bias..He stinks, Now if his dad Monte coached, well thats another story.. Just saw what he did to the Vols.. Man, what a travisty... USC will get by the probation and all the mess left by Bush... Sort of sounds like our political system... Can we get out of the Bush mess.. lol

Comment

Here my top plays for the week after looking over the card back and forth:

Boise -23.5 over Wyoming...name the score.

Iowa pk over AZ...Just the better team here.

Utah State +6 (played it monday) over Fresno State...good live home dog.

SD State +15 over Mizzou...Just about 7-10 point too many.

K-State pk/West Mich pk...ML Parlay

Nevada +3 over CAL...Friday night anti-public special.

UCLA +4 over Houston...my WTF kind of line is this play of the week.

Thats all...

I almost played...

Northen Illinois +7

Arizona State +14

Comment

I like Cal on Friday to go over 33 1/2. Cal plays well at beginning of the season and has a balanced team. Nevada defense okay against average or lower teams but give up a lot against a good offense. Look for a shoot out tonight but not willing to take the game total as Nevadas main option is Kaepernick and Cal defense might shut him down.

Comment

Working...
                              X