SMU -12.5 W
    BYU -1 L
    Stanford -7 W
    Nevada -22.5 W
    Penn st. +14 L
    Tenn+13 L
    Vandy +10 L
    S.Carolina-3 W Week two 7-6 sec 4-6 Total 11-9

11-9 NOT TOO GOOD ESPECIALLY 4-6 IN THE SEC!!

I have lost all faith in you

Comment

not bad- you could be losing.

Come out strong this week.

anything in the + is good.

I am currently 8-5 and decently happy about it.

Comment

Yeah, I know what you mean Dragon.... I'm gonna have to buckle down.. Wonder if I didn't shave until I have really good week would help. Na, wife would never go for that.. I'm going to hang in there and keep throwing them out to you guys.. You may want to fade me though if it keeps up.. Good luck to all this weekend!! RR84

Comment

Lemme know if ya need some help bruh

Comment

Normally the old Red Raider would say something not so nice.... I'm not going to worry with you anymore or anyone else that harrasses me... Now I would love to see you put a some plays out there yourself and quit copying others for your pick of the week.. You won't put any plays out there because you no they would tank...

Its funny and I want everyone on this site to look at Widestrides all time cappers list. I have only picked on this site for the last three years.. So for college best cappers for the last three years YOU WILL SEE RAIDER 84 AHEAD OF PAPPA.. Now you can keep trying to make me made... Won't work... I will say this at the end of the year in college, I will still be ahead of you....

Now I have tried to make peace, but I understand you will never be curtious to anyone.. So you keep on making everbody mad like you do and tell everyone how great you are, but EVERYBODY HERE CAN READ and like Woodee said records don't lie...

I will not respond to any follow up comment you have.... One last thing, there may be some who don't like me.... But one thing I know your better than me at, THAT IS BEING THE MOST HATED GUY ON THIS SITE.. YOU WILL WIN EVERYTIME

Comment

dude, I try and offer U help, and ur all over ma azz? WTF..........
              im tryin to help u get on the good foot and u dogg me out.......I guess thats a symptom of a chronic loser LOL RR84, the sooner u figure out were on the SAME team, the better off u will b, and thats real!
              Read the Pro's and weep RR84

http://www.usasportsmonitor.net/allCappers.asp?SC=3

#35 with a Bullete and rising pod-nuh, where u @?

still early in the season, I suspect college picks will rise as well

Dont hate the playa, hate the game!

StAcKiN' AiNt EaSy!

Comment

From the "Official Game of the week Records"

2007 rr84 7-6 XBIGPAPPA 6-5-2

2008 rr84 6-7 XBIGPAPPA 10-3

2009 rr84 10-3 XBIGPAPPA 5-8

Dude, how is it ur kickin ma azz? YOU had 1 lucky season, ur other 2 seasons was mediocre at best, so why talk shyt?

Comment

So thats RR84 23-16
                  PAPPA 21-16-2

Unless I'm adding wrong, thats two more wins than you...

Hey, lets just do this... I will say YOU ARE THE BEST CAPPER EVER IF IT WILL MAKE YOU HAPPY.... So EVERYBODY... PAPPA IS THE BEST CAPPER EVER, BETTER THAN ME AND ANYBODY ELSE..... THERE IT IS ..... DOES THAT DO IT.... NOW PLEASE CHILL OUT AND MESS WITH SOMEONE ELSE WHICH I KNOW YOU WILL BECAUSE YOU DON'T WANT PEACE WITH ANYONE... YOU MUST HAVE A MISERABLE LIFE....

Comment

NO RR84, i want u 2 tell erry one "WHO IS UR DADDY"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

This is great !!...........Boone Moone vs. Jpehl Part II !!!!
                      ;)

Comment

Ive retired from the drama. I just post losers now

Comment

Working...
                        X