WYNN LINE MOVEMENTS
    Money Line Spread Total 1st Half 2nd Half
    Date Time Fav Dog Fav Dog Over Under Fav Dog Fav Dog
    09/26 6:41pm OHIOST-19.5 -110 ILL+19.5 -110
    09/26 6:48pm OHIOST-20 -110 ILL+20 -110
    09/26 6:58pm OHIOST-19.5 -110 ILL+19.5 -110
    09/27 5:03pm OHIOST-18.5 -110 ILL+18.5 -110
    09/27 6:02pm OHIOST-17.5 -110 ILL+17.5 -110

Illinois plays host to the number 2 ranked team in the nation Ohio State.

The Buckeyes came within a minute of being number One coming into Illinois as Bama pulled off a great come back. Ohio State scored the most points in a game last week in 60 years of team History defeating E Michigan 73-20. How E Michigan scored 20 points on the buckeyes is the amazing thing.

Let me tell you all this, Historically Illinois plays Ohio State very tough on the road at the horse shoe and when these games are in Illinois OSU rolls.

Illinois is improved and the running game of the Illini will give Ohio State fits. Its only when the young QB of Illinois throws the ball that OSU defense will come to life. I am thinking 3 picks especially if OSU grounds Leshoure and Illinois run game.

Pryor of OSU should have a field day with the secondary of Illinois until he gets the shit smacked out of him in the flats and leaves the field. (This could happen)
    If any of you get a chance to watch this game focus on hard Illinois hits on defense its fun to see.

The punting game game is solid for Illinois (oh boy)

The Offensive Line of Illinois is one of the biggest in the nation all at 300 pounds, and the run game of Leshoure ranked 8th in the nation can carry the rock.

I need more looking at this live home dog getting 18

ILLINOIS plus 18 should said

Comment

Every time I look at this game I keep seeing 3 things OR MORE...

Ohio State is so deep at every position the # 3 replacement could start anywhere in the Big 10.

Illinois banged up still in the secondary and black cat hawthorne is not expected back holding him for Penn State (Illini will beat PSU)

Ohio State owns Illinois at Illinois usually.

This is a better Illinois team this year and it should be interesting but see OSU running into the sunset after 3 quarters to a cover 38-14

One other thing that really bothers me is the 11am kick off, it has never worked well for Illinois. I think they wake up late 2nd qtr down 21-3 and score to make it a game for a few seconds

Comment

Just to many distractions for Illinois coming into this game from off field arrest to a week off in play just to many distractions to beat the number 2 team.

18 is a boat load for Ohio State the line is dead balls center as set but Illinois will lose the penalty battle creating more havoc

Comment

The Line has moved to +17 Illinois. I am ground floor looking at this game and 17 seems like a sharp number to me.

Last Year Illinois lost to Ohio State 30-0 and that was with a 4 year QB for Illinois at the helm. This game Illinois starts a red shirt fresh QB named (pronounced SheelHouse). A young player with some great potential but young.

Absent a good game vs Southern Illinois U the young QB is only 17 of 39 for 151 yards with 3 picks. I love the wheels this kid has to get out and pick up yards on the ground but his passes seem a bit soft as he lacks arm strength throwing on the run. OSU is gonna feast on this if they can stop the run attack of Illinois.

Now my focus turns to Illinois defense and the ability to stop Ohio State. Illinois has 9 players on the Injured list 2 more than OSU and the secondary of Illinois is decimated with injuries.

OSU lead by a star QB pryor is going to be hard to stop.

Interesting STAT: In Ohio State Football history there has only been 5games when a QB passed for over 200 yards and ran for another 100 more. Pryor has 4 of those game.

OSU is 21-5 ATS last 26 road games
          OSU is 16-1 ATS as a road fav last 5 years

Ill is 2-8 ATS at home last 10 games.

I have looked at every single stat for this matchup, PPG, Yards Gained, Yards Allowed, Time of possession, Penalties, Fumbles and its all OSU

Illinois leads in one category PUNTING.

I am at ground zero and I just cant see how Illinois will improve on that 30-0 beat down OSU gave them last year to this. Yes there has been improvement in Illinois football and I think OSU has also improved as a team.

11am kickoff in Corn country and these boys for Illinois will be staying at a Hotel even though they are at home the night before the game, I dont like the 11am kick off time for Illinois they are never ever ready at that time.

More to follow......

Comment

Great points all around.

I think another good one is that tressel knows how this BCS BS works and he is not lettign up this year. If he can win by 40 on the road, he will do it.

Comment

The line has dropped to 17 and makes me think that bettors are reading all the information out there on how Illinois plays Ohio State semi-tough over the years, truth be known Illinois plays OSU better at the Horse shoe than at Illinois.

The Illini have a great run game I have said this before and running back Leshoure of Illinois has 4 straight 100 yards or more rushing games. Over last 9 games he has 915 yards pounding the rock and getting better each game.

Illinois strength is the run game if Ohio State neutralizes the run game of Illinois and forces this younq QB to the air its over pure and simple.

Ohio State has not allowed a 100 yard rushing performance from any back since 2008 dating back 27 games. Alabama (Red Raiders Turf) leads this category with 35.

The over and under is 50.5. Just where do you think the points are coming from ?

Illinois barely beat Northern Illinois and failed to cover 7, time off a bye week and a 11am kick off time to face the # 2 team in the land.

Illinois is gonna get rolled

Carpet

Comment

What a game Illinois had vs the # 2 team in the land, Illinois completely befuddles OSU in the defensive side and exposed the one demoniacal game OSU brings.

Pryor went down 3rd Qtr as I thought he would as these are the real first hits he has felt all season. Impressed with Illinois defense some what but what about the penalties
                for Illinois 9-74 yards.

Illinois Down 17-10 4th and goal 3:55 to play and they kick a field goal to make it 17-13. Why not just go for it and pin OSU deep if you miss at the 7 yard line. WHY THE FIELD GOAL ? Bad coaching call in Illinois.

OSU offense has been Exposed................The defense is solid for OSU

Next week Penn State and I am here to tell you Illinois can and should beat PSU next week

Comment

Opened up at +8 dogs I think. If their D plays like that, they should keep it close.

I was juts listening to the Illinois game on the radio saturday and OSU was lucky to win by as much as they did. I ended up teasing OSU down to -9.5 so it was a close call to get that win.

Illinois was all over them and I think they were over-looking them for sure.

Comment

I was on the Illini hard.. One of many games I won that morning... But the night games for me was a different story... lost my ass on most of them... Overall I survived but it was really ugly Saturday night....

Comment

Working...
                    X