Bears 3-0 is crap...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bears 3-0 is crap...

They are the softest 3-0 team ever. Without help from the packers last night, Chicago would have lost by 10.

Cutler throws the ball up in the air to a bunch of average recievers and hopes they steal it away from them.

They have no running game because Martz calls stupid sweep plays instead of pounding it and opening up the play action.

I am circling the game in green bay as the pack rolls no matter what the line is.

I kinda like the Bears too and any Bears fan has to be realistic that this team is no better than last year. Maybe they will prove me wrong but for right now, they are a team that could very easily be 0-3 but happen to be 3-0.

(And I am still pissed that the teased OVER of 39 did not hit...Why does GB not let them score at the end to get the ball back for at least a shot at a tie. I swear the Coaches on GB had the UNDER.)

yeah the call at the end of the game stunk. 17 infractions against GB 3 picks called back by infractions TD called back by a holding call then miss a chip shot field goal blocked and 1:45 left on the clock with no time outs and you want to hold a team to a field goal so you can take the kick off back with a grade school scrum with 8 seconds left. give me a break. Bad game.

Comment

Working...
    X