Clear All

• Sunday Funday

Sunday plays...

Bills -1 over Jax (double play)

SF/Det ML Parlay

Bears +3 over Car

TB/Tex OVER 9

GL!

Like the Bills, SF and Detroit, and Bears now that they are +3!

GL

Comment

Yeah, even with their back-up I think they are being under-valued since everyone saw they look SO BAD last week. Classic public fade.

Like the AZ Cards too but have not played them yet. Would like to tease them someohow. Another public fade.

Comment

What do you guys think about KC think they can hang around the number?

Comment

I favor the Colts -7. More than and KC gains some value. KC is well-coached, but I like Peyton and Indy at home. Matt Cassel hasn't impressed me.

Did I hear Indy is now missing their two starting safeties?

Comment

Well, not a good day and I even chickened out on my AZ Cards play at the end and they won SU. Oh, well.

Still hit my BW GOW pick with the Lions -3 so that made it an OK day.

Monday:
            Small parlay...

Vikings +10 (buy 5.5 points)
            San Fran +1.5 (-180)

Appx. +105 odds on the parlay.

GL!

Comment

Like the Under 39.5 too in the MNF game. Was leaning over but think the defenses dominate tonight.

Comment

Yep, under is a good play. Turnovers or AP could send it over, but it's the best play other than no play.

Comment

I hate MNF and probably shouldn't bet it but I always do. My +10 won but I also had the under teased to 46 with some college plays...looking good as Minny either kicks a FG or loses and it stays at 42.

But no...Farve is Farve and does not realize the Jets are quick and throws a pick 6. Under shot, and nearly blew the +10 too.

Geez!!

Very simliar to the INT against the Saints. Be smart, make the easy throws work not miss, and he'd be fine.

Vikings are in trouble!

Comment

40 second half points! Unreal. Brett comes alive but then flames out once again with a pick at the end. I think the Viks are going to be alright. 1-3 I know, but the Pack is reeling and beat up, so the Viks could still win that division. Viks have a great D and Farve will get it going with AP and all that speed and Rice coming back. Who's better in the NFC? Saints not looking good, nor Dallas or GB. Chicago is a pretender, but decent D. Maybe Atlanta is the best? Giants, Philly and Wash are above average, but not ready for the SB. The AFC has Indy, Pitt, NE, Jets, and Baltimore as real SB contenders. SD will also be there after they do their usual early season swoon and end of season rally.

Comment

Working...
                    X