Bears +3
    Packers -2.5
    HOU -3
    49ers -3
    Giants vs Texans Under 48.5
    Saints vs Cardinals Under 45.5.
    GB/WAS under 45.5
    KC/IND under 45.5

I agree with the Buffalo and San Francisco picks. Also have Vikings+5 Monday night.

Comment

6-6 with Niners pending and losing. Treading water kinda day.

Last minute meltdowns by Cinci, Green Bay FG hits the upright and a Pick 6 with 10 seconds left to ruin my NO/KC under. Gimme a break!

Comment

What are you thinking for Monday night? I am leaning on the Vikes and the Over.

Comment

I think both Ds will control the opposing Os. Never know whether Brett will rise and shine or crash or burn, so I'm staying away. I lean the Jets, but would never play them at -4.5. No value there. It's funny, I think Childress is a BAD coach, and I want to go against him, but he has two good coordinators. So what to do? Watch and enjoy I guess. Who can figure out this crazy NFL?

Houston wallops Indy on opening day. Indy and Peyton embarrass NY and Eli the next week and this week the Giants embarrass Houston IN Houston! Arizona gets destroyed by Atlanta and SD and then clobbers the world champs with a rookie QB! SD is awesome at home but can't win on the road even against KC, Seattle and Oakland and they outplayed all of them. Horrible special teams. Go figure!

Comment

Working...
          X