NCAA Football Upset of the week 7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCAA Football Upset of the week 7

Post your best and brightest Dog that you feel can win the game straight up.

This week we went 6-3 bringing the total to 27-34-3

We had 5 STRAIGHT UP WINNERS

ILLINIOIS Carpet, Hart Attack

ORG ST ExMoney, Dragon SWICAT

Hawaii Samter

Louis Tech AllSport

SC Toopaire

Great capping guys I have been trying to keep track the best dog picker straight up and so far this year here is what I see 6 weeks into this thread. The Leader is Allsport with 4 games nailed this year.

All Sport 4
    Woodee 2
    ExMoney 2
    Santer 2
    Carpet 2
    BWorld 1
    Wide 1
    Jason 1
    Dragon 1
    Swicat 1

Nice Job guys. UK was in it until the last second to win it SU, but whatever number you got should have won. I got +7 early, but I think it closed around +5 or so. They lost by a FG with one second left.

But great job to you all who got the SU winners!! So carolina was the one with the most balls tho!

Comment

One that I am looking at now is Vandy +17 over Georgia. All of the sudden Georgia is laying a bunch of points again. Vandy is not great but I think the line may be a bot over-inflated after GA's whoppin they put on the Vols last week.

I don't want to call in an official play yet, but I am digging into it and will let you know if its a good one or not.

Just one that stuck out after first glance. At also Michigan +3.5 over Iowa. Like how its setting up since they lost last week. Iowa is off a bye although.

Comment

Going to add one "official" play to this thread right off..Not a huge dog, but still a dog that will win outright!

Arkansas +3 over Auburn....Ark is the better team flat out. Home team giving the points but don't think they need them. Ark SU.

Comment

Woodee, stay hot big guy, right now I certainly wouldn't wager against you... Good luck this week..

Comment

Going to scratch that Michigan look. I think Iowa's D may be too much for them. Much better than Mich State and they held them in check.

Comment

Originally posted by woodee12 View Post
              Going to scratch that Michigan look. I think Iowa's D may be too much for them. Much better than Mich State and they held them in check.
              That is a wise choice in my humble Opinion Woodee, I was just about to tell you that Mich State gave the BLUE PRINTS away on how to stop Michigan

Comment

I am going to stick with Arkansas as my only opnion for the dog upset of the week.

At +3.5 now.

Auburn gets beat this week!

Comment

texas to upset nebraska

Comment

San Diego St.

Comment

I like Arkansas...but isnt this game at Auburn?

Comment

Jumping back in here with 3 picks:
                        Army +7 vs Rutgers
                        Missou + 3.5 at TX a&m
                        Rice + 10 vs Houston

Also kinda questioning Nevada only favored by 7 over Hawaii, but that's as a fav....

Comment

I'll also go with San Diego St.

Comment

Missouri

Comment

Oklahoma St

Comment

Working...
                              X