NCAA Football Upset of the week 8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCAA Football Upset of the week 8

Post your best and brightest dog that you feel will win straight up.

This week the Dogs went 8-2-0 here and we had 6 Straight up winners moving the dog record to 35-36-3 in this forum.

Texas plus 10 vs NB 20-10 Straight Up Winner Ez Money

SD St plus 1 vs AF 27-25 SU win Dragon

MO plus 3.5 vs TAM SU winner Krisnsky and Red Raider 30-9

OK st plus 3 vs TTech 34-17 SU Winner OldDudes

Rice plus 10 vs Houston 34-31 SU Winner Krinsky again

Miss St plus 9 vs Florida 10-7 SU winner Toopiarie

Great capping guys......

I decided to try and track the top dog posters and here is the new results

AllSport leading the pack with 5
    Ex Money 3
    Samter 3
    Woodee 2
    Dragon 2
    Krisnsky 2
    Carpet 2
    BettorsWorld 1
    Red Raider 1
    Old dude 1
    SwiCat 1
    WideStrides 1
    Jason 1
    Toopaire 1

Correction Toopaire is at 2

Comment

I am liking Northewestern +6 over Michigan State as my early play I already put in. Look ahead spot on the road for MSU (plays at Iowa next week), and a revenge situation for Nwestern.

Talent edge to MSU obviously, but see this one being closer than expected as NW always seems to put a 'spoiler' game together each i.e over Iowa last year.

Comment

I know this isn't a contest, but since we're keeping track!
        I had Montana St +7.5 (lost by just 1) vs Washington St in Week 2 post #27
        I had Oregon St + at Arizona in Week 6 - SU winner post #5
        SD St + vs Air Force in Week 7 - SU winner

Comment

[QUOTE=dragon1952;164636]I know this isn't a contest, but since we're keeping track!
          I had Montana St +7.5 (lost by just 1) vs Washington St in Week 2 post #27
          I had Oregon St + at Arizona in Week 6 - SU winner post #5
          SD St + vs Air Force in Week 7 - SU winner

Dragon you are correct this is not an official contest.

When I am listing the number of wins I am only listing those that were Dogs and Won the game Straight Up

Comment

Okie dokie!

I like Oklahoma St +6 vs Nebraska

Other games:
            Louisville +2 vs UConn
            N.Car. +6.5 @ Miami

Comment

Yeah, Okie State is on my radar too. Huskers are so over-rated its not funny.

I just wish I would have trusted my gut on Texas on Saturday but figured the home field would help them out.

Comment

kansas st over baylor
                kansas over texas a&m

Comment

I have looked at almost every game out there looking for that one dog that will not only cover the spread but will win Straight Up.

NAVY plus 7 at home vs Notre Dame

Navy plays ND tough every time they play don't care what year it is:

2009 23-21 Navy
                  2008 27-21 ND
                  2007 46-44 Navy

The Irish just learned that WR Riddick will not play in this game, this is ND 2nd leading receiver. The # 1 receiver is also hurt FLOYD and he will dress for the game but is doubtful he plays. That leaves ND without the use of their best 2 receivers.

The Midshipmen will come to play I Like Navy football to win this game. Last year Navy won 23-21 and it began the tumble of ND football for the year, and around Notre Dame parts it also sealed Charlie the head coaches firing.

Navy is a Military Academy as we all know, not real big on recruiting football players, but those kids that play for Navy are the most committed and disciplined 24 hours a day you will ever find in any sport.

Comment

Hey guys it would sure help me out if you would post your picks showing the point spreads invloved just give me your current line on the game.

Here is a example: Miami plus 10 vs Texas

Comment

Not a huge dog but i love Utah st +3 this week against hawaii.

Comment

An obvious one, although kind of a tricky, is Mizzou. Jeff released it as a 3* key release and as a dog, at home haave a good shot to win SU.

I am kind of back and forth on it myself but value-wise and as a dog who can win SU, Mizzou is right there.

Comment

Originally posted by Swicat View Post
                          Not a huge dog but i love Utah st +3 this week against hawaii.
                          Love this pick!!! Hawaii off 2 big upsets, Utah St off a bye...they win outright

Comment

I like that Utah State pick. I just played them myself and may have ignored that game but you brought it to my attention. Hawaii is a crap-shoot off the island and with Utah State playing well at home, I will gladly take the points.

Comment

Maryland +4

Comment

Working...
                              X