Clear All

Wisconsin +6

Comment

NC +6.5 vs Miami
      GT +6 vs Clemson
      ASU +3 vs Cal
      LSU +6 vs Auburn

Comment

This actually could be a very good contest...........maybe run it past Jeff............you could use college and or pro, could be fun?

Comment

contests are all well and good but I think we should leave one for just a capping thread.

Then you get some educated picks not juts randoms trying to win money. Not saying the contests aren;t fun but should be some discussion in here without Jeff having to give away money to do it.

I like how we are doing it now but in an organized fashion.

One way to look at it too without a contest format, is to see it by how many points the dogs win by off the spread if they win. Say a 7 point dog wins by 10, your pick is worth +3 points.

Think Gold sheet called it AFS "Away from Spread" number and it shows how under-valued a team may be.

Comment

I am going to throw one more out there, Minnesota +10 over Penn State at home.

Gophers have new HC presence and may come out with some fire after firing their lame duck last week. Plus PSU blows.

Comment

I'm with Woodee on Northwestern +6 vs. Michigan St., and I also like Indiana +13 to keep it close vs. Illinois..........Good Luck guys.
              ;)

Comment

washington +

Comment

HOU+8.....+250
                  N/A

Comment

navy

Comment

MISSISSIPPI

Comment

Wyoming +10 over BYU
                        and
                        GO NAVY!

Comment

Maryland +4
                          Louisville -3
                          Akron +7.5
                          Syracuse +13.5

Strictly technical odds plays - no fundamentals
                          Good Luck to all

Comment

N. Carolina , still belive they have overrated miami's number.
                            Louisville, conn giving at louisville hmmmm.

You guys like ut st. Seems like a good pick as Hawaii usually is a bad fav on road. Hawaii seems focused this week, so I'll pass. Finally Hawaii getting some respect.

Comment

Louisville

Comment

In regard to the U Conn Louisville game, not sure it qualifies as an underdog game. I know Xbigpappa has it as Louisville +1.5 in the weekly contest, however, the line in the real world is now U Conn as the dog +3.

Line reversed because of the following event this week.

“Connecticut quarterback Cody Endres will not play again for the Huskies, coach Randy Edsall said Thursday. Endres was suspended Wednesday for the remainder of the academic year for an The school would not confirm several published reports that Endres failed a third drug test.
                                Redshirt freshman Michael Box from Suwanee, Ga. will start for the Huskies (3-3) on Saturday at Louisville (3-3). Box has seen limited time in two games, throwing five passes. He completed two for 30 yards.”

Since I have not participated in the dog selection in past weeks, I probaby shouldn’t even comment. So, I’ll belly up to the bar and go with the Northwestern Wildcats at +6 and Bowling Green at +2.5.

Good luck to all!

laxsfo99

Comment

Working...
                                X