No announcement yet.

2010 College Football Game of the Week.................Week 6 Results

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

10-16-2010 10:19 PM #74 hart attack View Profile View Forum Posts Add as Contact
    Veteran Join Date Oct 1999
    Posts 763 Oh
    those
    fun
    loving
    Broncos
    of
    Boise St

This was only a comment by my friend Hart attack he posted on Oct 14th so his numbers are correct as you have them XP

Comment

Originally posted by xbigpappa View Post
      Carpet, ur 2-5
      You are correct good Sir, just one game behind you

Comment

Originally posted by samter View Post
        Sorry did not realize I was that late. I live in Hawaii not up at at that hour if I forget to post. It might be hard for you guys to score but can you make it 2 cut off times for early and late games for people who forget and want to get in a play.
        Samter, let me chime in on your question. XPBig has posted the rules from day one and has stuck to them. At this point I would find it impossible for XP to change the rules mid-stream. While this is not my decision I think I know the response forthcoming to your question.

Please keep posting samter especially in the Upset of week thread cause we love to have your picks

Comment

Solution: Post before Saturday!

Comment

I agree with Dragon1952, the best thing to do is post late Fri nite B 4. Next year, I will not post the lines until Thur morning to avoid the LSU/UNC gimmie that we had in Week 0 this year.

Comment

Yes, I did place my winning selection within the allotted time frame for success.

Sincerely,

Chris Petersen

Comment

Sorry Dragon, xbigpappa, and carpet. I meant maybe next year not this year on the change, just a suggestion. I'll post a pick earlier for entertainment value. Damn, woodee is at 7-0 wouldn't have had a chance anyway if he keeps picking winners. GL with your contest.

Comment

Sorry, been busy, BooneMoone should be 3-4, Oakas, you are 3-4. Ark was a loss. Good Job XBig, thanks for chiming in with your Oregon opinion.

Comment

I show BooneMoone at 2-5, his only winners were Wk1 and Wk 6

Comment

I like to keep them spaced apart..............Don't wanna spoil anyone.
                      ;)

Comment

Oh, you are right my mistake and bad!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X