Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oregon vs UCLA.............U Lookin at a Winner!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oregon vs UCLA.............U Lookin at a Winner!

Oregon* over UCLA by 29

Why go against a team that averages 567 yards of offense
    per game and is home, when you don’t have to? UCLA averages
    only 96 passing yards per game and their head coach was
    once a UCLA quarterback, and their offensive coordinator
    once coordinated the world’s most famous passing game at
    BYU. That’s how bad their aerial personnel are. Reaching
    for reasons why Oregon won’t score enough to cover: Rain?
    UCLA eating clock on the ground? Well, good luck with
    that. OREGON, 42-13.

I dont come in the thread with a write-up unless I MEAN BIDNESS! Play it with AUTHORITY!

Read more: http://www.myspace.com/xbigpappa/blog

I am going to roll with you one more time and hopefully it comes through for us!

Good Luck!

makes me nervous the world is on Oregon but we'll get to see just how good they are tonight.

Comment

xbigpappa must frequent sportsnetwork.com....lol!
      http://64.246.64.33/merge/tsnform.as....aspx?id=27770

Just kidding bro....just a coincidence I'm sure

Comment

Oregon BIG

Comment

Let's get em guys! Glad both of you 2 agree, which is a rare occurence!

Comment

UCLA has several key injuries at QB, WR and special teams. QB Kevin Prince is doubtful leaving Richard Brehaut. Brehaut started against a terrible Washington St team and finished just 12 of 23 for 128 yds as they let him just hand off all day (56 rushing attempts) while UCLA hogged the ball for nearly 35:00, and that game was actually tied with just 11 minutes left in the 4th Q. If he starts again they will likely try the same strategy. Oregon would be wise to key on the running game, jump out to a lead and then let Brehaut try to play catch-up, which he won't be able to do. Oregon beat Washington St by just 20, but that was on the road after a big game against Stanford, and Wash St actually has a QB who can play. Oregon is coming off of a bye for this game and is at home. Oregon does have USC on deck but that's 9 days away. The line was -24 a few days ago and is now -27. If Prince plays they won't be much better off, so I think it's entirely possible for Oregon to roll in this game and win by 30+. I would sure rather see Brehaut in there however before I bet much. We might see a little rain but it's not supposed to be much.

Comment

Hard not to like Oregon but I jumped on UCLA total team points over 17.5...hoping for a garbage TD to get in the 4th.

Good Luck,
              swicat

Comment

In two other comparable Pac-10 match-ups UCLA has scored 0 vs Stanford and 7 at Cal, and given up 35 in both. I'm tempted to take Oregon and under 61 but I hate seeing my bet go south by HT also.

Comment

Disclaimer: Before that last post I slipped in the shower and I think I have a very slight concussion so take that post with a grain of salt (and a shot of Tequila)

Comment

Latest news......UCLA QB Kevin Prince will not be suiting up for this game!

Comment

I am thinking that UCLA covers the 29

Comment

ITs been my experiance that when the lline has this big a delta (Opened Sun nite at -21.5) that either this will be a VERY tight game and maybe a UCLA win, or this game will be over by halftime. Vegas will NOT be middled on an isolated game like this. Vegas can afford to take a BIG hit tonite, they cleaned everyone out last weekend and prolly will get most of it back this weekend.

Comment

Yes, and of course by the time the public (us) saw the line the sharps had bet it up to 24, so anybody that takes it at -27 (like us) is not getting good value. Which isn't to say we won't get lucky

Comment

Watching the game, all I can say is the ducks are a damn scary team. they put up basketball type scores...not to mention their D is impressive.

Comment

Good call pappasan

Comment

Working...
                              X