Woodee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woodee

I just now read your response to my post about wavering... Let me set the record straight.. Once I pick my SEC picks of the week, I will not and never have changed them. I totally understand your concern with giving a pick out and then saying the other side will win. THIS I WILL NEVER DO.

Now I may give an opinion early in the week and change my mind... This is why maybe to some I seem like I go back and forth.. But once I make my sec picks that will be my final opinion...This is why I like to wait as late a possible to make my sec picks.. Last year when I was 18-3 I never made any picks earlier than Saturday noonish... This year I have gotten away from that and have been burnt. The two best weeks I have had so far this year I gave maybe an early pick and more to come later..

I understand the fact that people don't dwell on this site, because I don't.. So from this point on I may give an early opinion and could possibly change my mind. But once I make my Sec picks of the week I will not change them and they will for the most part help everybody.. I hope that this clears all this up... So tomorrow look for some really great picks in the sec... Lots of great games..

Also, you are on fire and I am a firm believer that a person is a fool to go against the hot hand.. ie: Dragon and winandwin last year in the pros.
    As for your question about the game tomorrow.... Remember, this is only an early opinion.... I like BAMA, Tennessee just does not have the horses Also Auburn, Ole Miss, Georgia, and South Carolina....My official picks will be sometime asap tomorrow..
Working...
X