Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RED RAIDERS SEC PICKS

Georgia -3.5

Kentucky has played well of late, but after two emotional games against Auburn/SC there is no way they get the hat trick.. Bulldogs win a big one on the road..

Again, the rest of my sec picks will come tomorrow.. I'm going to win some serious money and you will also if you follow my sec picks... Bottom line Georgia really big.. even with the Gators looming next week..

All I have heard is how bad Alabama's running game is as of late.. If I have have heard it, then you can bet your ass they have. Are you kidding me. This is the best tandom backfield in the ncaa by far....Listen, when you piss great athletes off they usually shine... My guess is Ingram and Richardson will shine bright tomorrow and Bama will put some serious hurt on the Vols...

So far on the sec picks:

Georgia -3.5
    Bama -16.5

Comment

i like the Georgia angle. Everyone left them for dead but they are playing well and can certainly emerge as the division winner despite their slow start.

good Luck,
      Swicat

Comment

Boys I am LOVING OK plus 3 over Mizzou

Comment

ADD LSU +5.5

Comment

RED RAIDER, Thanks for the Georgia pick i needed it to pull ahead...

Comment

OK 2-1 TODAY

That brings us to 22-16 for the year....57.89%
              Still not my 60% goal but after a horrific start, I will take it...

Thanks, my new bettorsworld brother ndsent... A piece of advice, a may have a bad week or two.. But I am the best as stated you will ever meet in the sec... I AM THE BEST AND I WON A SHIT LOAD OF MONEY TODAY.... I HOPE YOU DID!!

Comment

One step further... If you love or hate me, one would have to admit I know my shit in the sec... 22-16 this year so far and 18-3 last year which brings us to 40-19 for the last two years.. Hell, maybe it was pure luck.. Yes, you go ahead and believe that...I will surpass my 60% goal this year by far...So again, I beg you my bettorsworld brothers, believe me or not but I am the man in the sec and I will continue to help you weather you think you need it or not..

So lets continue to kick ass together and follow RR in the sec.. YOU WILL WIN, THAT IS A PROMISE!!

Comment

Working...
                X